17 posts
msg #36569
Ignore optionmasters
6/29/2005 10:57:36 PM

Show stocks where +DI(14) crossed above -DI(14) within the last 1 day
and high is above high 1 day ago

The above are known as setups for the following conditions

that is what i have so far what i would like to include is the following

Enter in the direction of the market movement when the ADX rises more than 4 points in 2 days.

I am not sure if SF allows the use of setups or conditions that must be met before a trade can be entered. For example say the DI+ crosses the DI- 4 days ago then
Enter when ADX highest value of the last 10 days and todays high was higher than yesterdays high and between yest and today the ADX Rose the required 4 points how would I enter when ADX reaches a new 10 day high?

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #36570
Ignore TheRumpledOne
6/30/2005 12:10:15 AM

Did you see the filters I posted under Noah's threads on Parabolic SAR and DMI??

It would be a good starting filter for you.

optionmasters
17 posts
msg #36589
Ignore optionmasters
6/30/2005 8:10:38 PM

I really am not a SF nerd and i have a really hard time with using the advanced features of this site. I dont want all that SET crap on my filters i want to keep it simple, i am backtesting a approach described in Van Tharps Trade your way to financial freedom

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #36591
Ignore TheRumpledOne
6/30/2005 8:49:39 PM

SET crap?

SF nerd?

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · ADX filter SETUPS?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.