StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · ALERT !!!! STEC is CRASHING AFTERHOURS!!<< >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #88595
Ignore karennma
2/23/2010 5:12:14 PM

bid= $10.10!!

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #88601
Ignore Eman93
2/23/2010 6:13:05 PM

Buying the dip?

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #88606
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
2/23/2010 7:31:29 PM

It's down 26% - a dip requires there to be a chance of near term upside ...

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #88758
Ignore Eman93
2/25/2010 10:24:27 PM

STEC up a buck from wed open.... just saying on big drops the pre market overreacts.... fade the gap... one day I will learn...

I did a study on large gap downs I posted some stats.... the hard part is finding big gaps in the pre market.

Muddys crew play them all the time,, and big gap ups also.

If someone has a good site that gives all the premarket movers not just some but ALL it makes a good trade IMHO.

Muddy watches the news like a hawk...... and nails a lot of them... it is just not practical for me to do that, at this time.

They took the STEC trade as soon as it went above the open print ......Jump in 13th anytime.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #88768
Ignore karennma
modified
2/26/2010 9:21:43 AM

Eman93
- Eman93 2/25/2010 10:24:27 PM
Muddy watches the news like a hawk...... and nails a lot of them... it is just not practical for me to do that, at this time.
======================================================================================

Eman,
If you have to go to "work", and can only take a "sneak peek" at the markets during the day, then load up Stocktwits on your computer at work. You can have it running in the background. It "scrolls" everything that's going on ... so you can take a "quickie" glance at the action whenever you can.
Also, someone here posted 2 weeks ago, another scrolling chat, but I can't find it.
If anyone finds my comment about it please repost.
Also, try a TRIAL of VectorVest.
I'm telling you, Dr. Diliddo has PRE-PROGRAMMED everything you'd EVER want to know about what's going on in the markets.
It's so EASY!!!
Honestly ... for a one month trial, it's worth checking out. The pre-market and afterhours info is UNREAL.

edit:
BTW ... just for clarification ...
VV SUCKS for daytrading. Their scans are USELESS for daytrading.
But the pre-market data is awesome, and "at-a-glance" market data is great.

campbellb75
101 posts
msg #88785
Ignore campbellb75
2/26/2010 12:49:02 PM

Karen-

VV doesn't provide pre-market data. You are right, it's not a day trading system. Better for swing trading.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #88788
Ignore karennma
modified
2/26/2010 1:12:35 PM

Campbell
YES it does!!
And it is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$

edit:
Oh sorry ... that's VV REAL-TIME, not EOD.
If you have VV RT, go to the main screen, and click the wrench.
Then check "EXTENDED HOURS" on the left hand side.
Voila!!
:>)

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · ALERT !!!! STEC is CRASHING AFTERHOURS!!<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.