StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · ANOTHER PROJECTION OSCILLATOR FILTER.....<< >>Post Follow-up
chetron
2,817 posts
msg #73055
Ignore chetron
modified
3/24/2009 9:05:31 PM

FOR STARTERS......

Fetcher[

DRAW WEEKLY RSI(2) ON PLOT RSI(2)
DRAW WEEKLY WILLIAMS %R(2) ON PLOT WILLIAMS %R(2)
DRAW WEEKLY MACD(4,8) ON PLOT MACD(4,8)
DRAW WEEKLY Projection Oscillator(14) ON PLOT Projection Oscillator(14)

WEEKLY RSI(2) BELOW 20
Projection Oscillator(14) ABOVE 50 LAST 5 DAY
WILLIAMS %R(2) CROSSED ABOVE -75
CLOSE ABOVE .3
VOLUME ABOVE 100000

]

FuriousThug
256 posts
msg #73058
Ignore FuriousThug
modified
3/24/2009 9:53:08 PM

Nice.

What's it do? Well, besides catch bottoms...I see a wide spread between weekly and daily PO as being the setup, weekly turning up from the bottom, daily having run up over the past few weeks. No?

FT

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #73064
Ignore chetron
modified
3/25/2009 6:52:42 AM

THIS IS FOR EQUITIES THAT HAVE BEEN BEAT DOWN SO BAD THAT THEY FELL ASLEEP.

WHAT I NOTICED ABOUT THE DAILY P.O. IS THAT, WHETHER BY DESIGN OR ACCIDENT, IT STAYS ABOVE 50 FOR A WHILE AND TRACKS WHEN A STOCK IS BUILDING A NICE BASE, WHILE ALL THE WHILE, WEEKLY RSI IS DOWN IN THE MUD.

THEN I NOTICED IS THAT DAILY BILLY SEEMS TO KICK UP WHEN THERE IS A "FAILED SELL OFF, NISON" CANDLE, OR A HAMMER-LIKE CANDLE, AGAIN THE WEEKLY RSI IS STILL IN THE MUD

I USED AIG 3/9/09 AS A TEST.

HTH

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · ANOTHER PROJECTION OSCILLATOR FILTER.....<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.