StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · All eyes on me resistance/support levels<< >>Post Follow-up
ChizzleMeTimbers
36 posts
msg #80509
Ignore ChizzleMeTimbers
10/2/2009 8:41:03 AM

Trying to make this idea for a filter perfect and can really use your help. Its rather simple.

Show me stocks where the high the passed 3 months is a whole number and has touched that number more than once (within .04 pennies of that price is allowed)

so for example look at AMAT on a 40day chart.... 14 is a very key resistance level everyone is going to watch for a big price move. it went to 14 to .99 and to .97 i think, but that is still fine.

Real simple filter I think... just need some help any input is greatly appreciated...

ALSO, the fact that it is a whole number will not make or break this filter... coincidently most of these levels line up AT whole numbers, so a filter just finding a resistance level touched at least twice in 3months within .04 cents will work

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · All eyes on me resistance/support levels<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.