StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Any filter that can show institutional trading<< >>Post Follow-up
rsingh
51 posts
msg #26423
Ignore rsingh
5/7/2003 1:32:08 PM

I want to see institutional money buying and selling
stock. Is there a way to tell that?

jim7567g
7 posts
msg #26428
Ignore jim7567g
5/7/2003 5:16:55 PM

I am not sure if that can be done unless they have access to time and sales data.

are71
5 posts
msg #26434
Ignore are71
5/7/2003 9:11:40 PM

Try this web-site, it might help

http://iw.thomsonfn.com/iwatch/cgi-bin/iw_overview

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #26893
Ignore EWZuber
6/16/2003 3:43:47 AM

Thompson I watch numbers are not directly representative of institutional support or dumping of stocks because often institutions will offer to buy large blocks at a price substantially below market from motivated sellers. These block trades can make it appear like there is a lot of institutional interest when really it was just a deal they couldn't refuse.
I would suggest:
Show stocks where Close has increased over the last 1 day volume gained more than 200 percent over Average Volume(45) is above 100,000 and close is above 20.

You can adjust the percentage higher to limit the results to only the heaviest institutional buying.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Any filter that can show institutional trading<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.