StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · BULLPOWER / BEARPOWER & THE NEW BEGINING.<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
alf44
2,025 posts
msg #40431
Ignore alf44
1/19/2006 1:17:07 AM

...does ANYBODY happen to remember when...a while back...

..."riggsy" was GONNA post the "LATEST...GREATEST...FILTER"...but, he just COULDN'T...because the...and get ready for this...

..."the Ebay Auction" was still going on...and he was busily SELLING this..."LATEST...GREATEST...FILTER"...there (ie. on Ebay) and out of some "loyalty" to his...ah hem..."Ebay customers" he just couldn't post them here at SF !

Please !

Try to contain your laughter !!!

THIS...is the sort of cockroach we are dealing with here...AND...the sort of cockroach that TRO is now...ah hem..."crawling" with !!!

SAD !

SAD INDEED !!!

Regards,

alf44

rtucker
318 posts
msg #40432
Ignore rtucker
modified
1/19/2006 1:27:11 AM

s

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #40434
Ignore alf44
1/19/2006 1:55:02 AM

My friend...for YOU !!!

DEAL !!!

Regards,

alf44

PS. I'm DONE !!!

PSS. I think/hope !!!

riggs
313 posts
msg #40445
Ignore riggs
1/19/2006 7:32:07 AM

Yeah baby! This is freakin' comical! Just got in from a night of drinking, and can't believe my eyes. LOL....This is why I will NEVER leave this place! THE MIGHTY RIGGS is SF forever! We finally got a heartbeat in this community again.
The SF is back at full strength! Might as well be... No need for filter building anymore. You all are welcome!

THE MIGHTY RIGGS...I mean as214...Oops, I mean....Oh nevermind, you all cought me. LOL!!!!!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #40456
Ignore TheRumpledOne
1/19/2006 11:00:12 AM

Someone seems to have a bone to pick... what's the real reason?

riggs
313 posts
msg #40478
Ignore riggs
1/19/2006 4:31:39 PM

rtucker wrote....

"But Riggs, or, whoever the hell you are tonight these two new filters are ok."

Wow! I'm so thrilled 'rtucker' gave his "ok" for my 2 new filters! With HIS blessing now, I think I'll e-mail them to Bill Gates'camp! LOL... Thanks rtucker, I'm so grateful that YOU like them. How lucky I am!

Hey Dork, who the hell cares what YOU think!

THE MIGHTY RIGGS.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · BULLPOWER / BEARPOWER & THE NEW BEGINING.<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.