StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Basic filter help<< >>Post Follow-up
seattle_guy
6 posts
msg #65229
Ignore seattle_guy
7/19/2008 12:17:36 PM

I am trying to write a basic filter that scans for stocks that showed a two green days (i.e close more than open for last two days)

Fetcher[
close today more than open today and
close 1 day before more than open 1 day before and
volume greater than 200000 and
price is above .5 and
price is below 20
]

Why does this pick up wrong ones also ? For example, F had a red day on July/17 and still this picked it. What am I missing ?

Thanks
seattle_guy

seattle_guy
6 posts
msg #65230
Ignore seattle_guy
7/19/2008 12:19:22 PM

Sorry wrong forum. Needs to be elsewhere

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #65236
Ignore alf44
7/19/2008 1:26:20 PM

...see my replies over on the other thread that you started in the Discussion Forum...

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Basic filter help<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.