StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Boing<< >>Post Follow-up
karltucker
1 posts
msg #27865
Ignore karltucker
8/15/2003 11:55:11 AM

Presently, this filter returns WHI. The volume 1 day ago in fact is above average even though the filter states it should be below average. What if anything is wrong?

xplorer
257 posts
msg #27873
Ignore xplorer
8/15/2003 9:52:47 PM

Karl ,,, post the screen and I will help you out.

If you enclose it between the brackets below, it will allow users to just click on it :

stock
Fetcher[ ]

acervapsych
39 posts
msg #27886
Ignore acervapsych
8/17/2003 4:45:29 AM

Well, if I may....BOING is my creation so here it is:

Fetcher[SHOW STOCKS WHERE CLOSE 4 DAYS AGO IS LESS THAN CLOSE 5 DAYS AGO AND CLOSE 3 DAYS AGO IS LESS THAN CLOSE 4 DAYS AGO AND CLOSE 2 DAYS AGO IS LESS THAN CLOSE 3 DAYS AGO AND CLOSE 1 DAY AGO IS LESS THAN CLOSE 2 DAYS AGO AND CLOSE IS GREATER THAN CLOSE 1 DAYS AGO AND VOLUME IS GREATER THAN VOLUME 1 DAY AGO AND VOLUME 1 DAY AGO IS LESS THAN AVERAGE(90) VOLUME AND AVERAGE VOLUME(90) IS ABOVE 250,000 AND WEEKLY SLOW STOCHASTICS(5/3) %K IS LESS THAN 20]

Haven't really checked if the results are matching the criteria as they should but if they're not then hopefully we can come up with an explanation.

ST0CKPIMP

murknd
62 posts
msg #27888
Ignore murknd
8/17/2003 10:17:58 AM

try this ..

Fetcher[SHOW STOCKS WHERE CLOSE 1 day ago is decreasing over the last 4 DAYS and close is increasing and VOLUME IS above VOLUME 1 DAY AGO AND VOLUME 1 DAY AGO is below AVERAGE VOLUME(90) 1 day ago AND AVERAGE VOLUME(90) IS ABOVE 250,000 AND WEEKLY SLOW STOCHASTICS(5,3) %K IS below 20]

I haven't looked at the charts extensively, but I think it should help a little.

...you also had a couple of errors in your syntax; a'/' in stochastic rather than a ',' and you had average(90) volume raher than average volume(90)

...also, keep in mind above is interpreted as equal to or above and below is interpreted as equal to or below

D

acervapsych
39 posts
msg #27893
Ignore acervapsych
8/17/2003 2:36:55 PM

THX for pointing out the flaws in syntax. I corrected those so I'll see how that affects the results.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Boing<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.