StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Can somebody please help me with a formula ?<< >>Post Follow-up
hananlevin
4 posts
msg #64985
Ignore hananlevin
7/14/2008 12:31:00 PM

Can somebody please help me with a formula (I’m new to this)?

The definition I’m looking for should state:

Stocks that have been in uptrend for the last 90 days (at least 20%)
Last 5 trading days had minimum of 3 days of losses
MACD (3) yesterday below -1 and is turning up
CCI (3) below -100 turning up
MA (5) crosses below (MA 21) within the last 2 days

Anybody proficient would care to whip out a quick formula here?

Thanks a lot!

hananlevin
4 posts
msg #64992
Ignore hananlevin
7/14/2008 4:02:05 PM

Anybody? Please?....

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #64994
Ignore maxreturn
modified
7/14/2008 4:45:22 PM

You won't find many candidates with this filter. I had to offset 3 days and came up with only two stocks. Here ya go:

Fetcher[close more than 20% above close 90 days ago
and count(close below close 1 day ago,5) above 2
and macd(3) 1 day ago below -1
and macd(3) above macd(3) 1 day ago
and cci(3) 1 day ago below -100
and cci(3) above cci(3) 1 day ago
and ma(5) crossed below ma(21) within the last 2 days
]

Regards
Max

hananlevin
4 posts
msg #64997
Ignore hananlevin
7/14/2008 5:37:15 PM

Thank you, Max!
I owe you one.
I'll check it out & see if how it works....

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Can somebody please help me with a formula ?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.