StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Chetron<< >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher01
25 posts
msg #81980
Ignore stockfetcher01
10/28/2009 8:56:42 PM

Dear Chetron,

I have been interested in Marlyn's filter which you were kind enough to provide a while ago. For some reason I keep getting "debug" notifications. I didnt change anything, would you take a look see? Many thanks for all of your helpful post. You are a great help to all of us starting out.

SF from New Orleans.

Fetcher[
/* MARLYN ORIGINAL FILTER */
show stocks where close is between 15 and 35
and average volume(90) > 500000
and open < ema(21)
and open < ema(8)
and open < ema(4)
and close > ema(21)
and close > ema(4)
and close > ema(8)
and close > open
and close 3 days ago < ema(21)
and close 5 days ago < close 3 days ago
and close 5 days ago < ema(90)
and add column atr(10)
and sort on column 5 ascending
]

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #81982
Ignore chetron
10/28/2009 9:04:32 PM

I GET NO DEBUG ISSUES. THE FILTER IS PERFECT.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #81985
Ignore karennma
10/28/2009 9:33:13 PM

SF:
After you click "Fetch Stocks" ... scroll down to where it says:
"0 results from Wednesday October 28, 2009"
Click that, and then click 1 day ago.
See if you get stocks.

stockfetcher01
25 posts
msg #82016
Ignore stockfetcher01
10/29/2009 11:05:22 AM

Chetron,

Many thanks, sorry to waste your time, must have been my computer, but thnaks for checking it out.

karennma, thanks for the tip, leaning something new every day.

SF in new orleans

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Chetron<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.