StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Filter Success Dreams Do Happen<< >>Post Follow-up
marine2
963 posts
msg #94121
Ignore marine2
6/21/2010 11:17:54 AM

Look what APIC did today and my filter found it a few days earlier. It doesn't happen often that one of our filters blows upward like this but oh what a feeling it is when it happens. Thank you Stock Fetcher in giving me the ability to rake in the profits. Happy investing everyone!

miketranz
956 posts
msg #94126
Ignore miketranz
6/21/2010 1:32:44 PM

Marine,what filter & what symbol are you talking about?

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #94127
Ignore johnpaulca
6/21/2010 1:40:39 PM

AIPC...talks of a buyout caused it to gap up today.

miketranz
956 posts
msg #94134
Ignore miketranz
6/21/2010 4:16:56 PM

I like to know who was buying the "pasta" on Friday.Their eating good tonight.........

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Filter Success Dreams Do Happen<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.