StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Filter for bullish bucket formations<< >>Post Follow-up
Rock Sexton
111 posts
msg #91226
Ignore Rock Sexton
4/15/2010 4:08:29 PM

I've been using a lot of ichimoku lately and it would appear to go hand-in-hand with bucket formations when a breakout occurs. Does anyone have a good filter for buckets like that?

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #91232
Ignore chetron
4/15/2010 6:49:14 PM

isn't a bucket formation just an over sized cup and handle formation?

Rock Sexton
111 posts
msg #91233
Ignore Rock Sexton
4/15/2010 7:33:14 PM

You're right. It is. That would help too.

moby
314 posts
msg #91241
Ignore moby
modified
4/16/2010 12:54:33 AM

Fetcher[show stocks where pattern is cup and handle]

a bunch here:

http://www5.stockfetcher.com/sfhelp/proxysearch.php?sfHeadSrchType=web&restrict=Help&q=cup+and+handle&x=18&y=6

marine2
963 posts
msg #91244
Ignore marine2
4/16/2010 2:19:44 AM

Nice filter. I backtested it in a good stock environment in the year 2006 and here are the results. 88% Wins and ROI = 66%. That is a very good test result. Thanks for sharing.

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #91247
Ignore chetron
modified
4/16/2010 7:01:37 AM

reprint.....= )

riggs
- Ignore riggs 12/11/2005 5:00:58 PM

riggs
1.thanks for the 3 interesting filters.
2. what is the time frame for the "expected" move ? its a day trading time frame or more likely days.
3. you replied before to another , but please spend few minutes to explain more practically how to use the first 2 filters (the longs).
from the moment i have the daily list and specific stock, how do i interpate the data and on what point execute a trade.
thanks again
udi

********************************************************************************

UDI & Trendseeker -

Thanks for taking the time to look. As far as "time frame," it works perfect in ANY time frame, weekly, daily intra-day. Let's take some time looking at a couple of stocks to get a real feel for how this works. I also promised to give you all a couple of fun filters to go along with this theme.

Let me begin by pointing out that some charting sites don't pick-up the last 2 days of DMA(28,-14), much less the moving average period. But obviously and thankfully, stockfetcher does. Now take a look at the # 1. DMA 5% filter. You will see at the time of this post(12/11/05) 25 results. I alway look for stocks that are at least $3.00 BELOW the DMA. So lets start with "CTRP" @ $52.45. The first thing you want to look for is "reversal signals." What do you first see with CTRP on a daily chart? You see a major negative right? Bullish Engulfing with that huge dark candle. BUT! it's at a big time resistance level right? Also, look at the volume spike. Other than "Doji's", 50% increased spikes are a definite signal that better times are ahead.

So what's next? How about indicators that show DIVERGENCE? I always start with CCI(7)for divergence, but if it's not there, I turn to 'TRO'S' RSI(2). And as you can clearly see, divergence shows it's beautiful face. So far we have a POSSIBLE play right? We have a stock where DMA is above price by more than $3, it's at a major resistance level AND it's a classic "Double Bottom" too! Next I look at the long term "weekly" chart. If the weekly chart shows the same, I pull it aside and wait for an intra-day set-up. And sure enough, the WEEKLY is more than $6 below the DMA!

So now we pull up a 5-day HOURLY(60 MIN.)chart. What are we looking for? The same as above! DMA above price, reversal signals, and divergence. What is CPRT telling us on the hourly chart? It's telling us, "DO NOT WAIT ANYLONGRER!!!" It's clear that DMA is lurking above, you got a major exhaustion volume spike(reversal signal) at the 12:30 session, AND divergence with CCI(7)and RSI(2). You even have divergence with your Fisher Transform(10), and a nice round azz...I mean nice round bottom on your Slow Stochastics(5,3)and heading up! There is not a better example than CPRT! So what's the entry you ask? Well if you look at your 3 min. chart, it left us with a "bullish Thrusting line" at the 3:57 mark. So I will wait for the first 15 min session of the next trading day, and if it's a white candle, I wait for my indicators to go oversold & jump in when I see divergence in either slow stochastics(5,3)and or CCI(7). And volume has to be increasing prior to that. I also may enter after seeing significant changes on my level II screen as well. That usually tells me some "good news" just got released somewhere. Other than that, I look to get filled.

I now want to show you how POWERFUL DMA is on hourly charts without the classic daily & weekly chart signs. Pull up a 3 month daily chart on(TOT). Notice how it's been in a trading range this past week? Notice also the negative responce you are getting from your slow stochastics? Also notice the BEARISH HARAMI you got yesterday(12/10/05) near resistance level? Now pull up your weekly. Not much different right? Now pull up a 10-day HOURLY chart on (TOT). Look at how the DMA is acting towards the end of the trading day. See how it's starting to point up? This is the "crytal ball" effect I've been try to tell everyone. The day's sessions ended with a couple of Harami cross', no real volume to speak of, and still appears to be in an overall sleepy state. Now look to the left of the chart all the way over on 11/30/05. See how price is dropping but DMA is rising? It went FROM 124 TO 129 in no time! The day prior to that(11/29/05)on a daily chart didn't really show any kind of buying signals. No real DMA, divergence etc...but things sure did change intra-day the next day didn't they? And you didn't have to wait for divergence or EMA crossovers to figure out something was about to happen right? What happened? DMA rocketing baby!

Here is a DMA filter to spot BOTH divergence and Doji's. A special thanks to THERUMPLEDONE for the divergence part of the filter....

Fetcher[show stocks where 2 day slope of DMA(28,-14)is above 0 and close is more than 3% below DMA(28,-14)and low 1 day ago is below open and high 1 day ago is above close and close is below close 2 days ago and CCI(7)is above CCI(7)2 days ago and CCI(7)is below 0 and average volume(90)is above 500000 and volume is above 500000 and close is above 2 and draw ema(3)draw ema(13)draw ema(39)add column DMA(28,-14)add column slow stochastics(5,3)sort column 2 descending and offset 0 days]

This next DMA filter will find stocks dropping and then resting on the 50-day MA. The DMA will then serve as your price target.

Fetcher[show stocks where close is more than 3% below DMA(28,-14)and close has been above MA(50)for the last 10 days and price is approaching MA(50)and close is above 2 and average volume(90)is above 300000 and volume is above 300000 and draw ema(3)draw ema(13)draw MA(50)add column DMA(28,-14)add column slow stochastics(5,3)add column industry and sort column 2 descending and offset 0 days]

Now this next DMA filter is showing "filter error" but is working just fine. This filter is going to find a few nice HOURLY filters for you. We talked about the powerful effects hourly charts have with DMA.

Fetcher[show stocks where 2 day slope of DMA(28,-14)is above 0 and volume gained 50% more than volume 1 day ago and close is below open and close is more than 2% below DMA(28,-14)and average volume(90)is above 300000 and volume is above 300000 and close is above 2 and draw ema(3)draw ema(13)draw ema(39)add column DMA(28,-14)add column slow stochastics(5,3)add column industry and sort column 2 descending and offset 0 days]

I hope this answers the questions you two had, and I'm glad I had the time to go over them for you. I'm in a great mood today, I had Cleveland +12 @ Cincinnati on a straight bet for $2,200.00 and won 20-23! Love those DD spreads...

RIGGS.

riggs
- Ignore riggs 1/15/2006 3:46:41 AM

I've never been one to beat a dead horse, and don't like pulling from the grave, but I thought it was time to put closure to these threads. The only way to do that is to end it with a bang! So check this out....

Fetcher[show stocks where DMA(28,-14)is above close and RSI(2)is below 1 and close is near bottom Linear Regression Line(60)and average volume(90)is above 300000 and volume is above 300000 add column DMA(28,-14)add column RSI(2)add column Bottom Linear Regression line(60)and offset 0 days

days* Multiple ZOOM LENS */

/* NORMALIZE momentum(12) */

set{moval22, INDPOSITION(momentum(12), 22) * 100}
set{moval60, INDPOSITION(momentum(12), 60) * 100}
set{movalwk, INDPOSITION(weekly momentum(12), 26) * 100}

/* NORMALIZE williams %r(10) */

set{wrval22, INDPOSITION(williams %r(10), 22) }
set{wrval60, INDPOSITION(williams %r(10), 60) }
set{wrvalwk, INDPOSITION(weekly williams %r(10), 26)}

/* PLOT CRITERIA */

draw moval22
draw moval60 on plot moval22
draw movalwk on plot moval22

draw wrval22
draw wrval60 on plot wrval22
draw wrvalwk on plot wrval22
]

DMA & RSI(2)IS THE "ONLY" WAY!

riggs
- Ignore riggs 1/18/2006 9:05:51 AM

nikochopen,

Let me guess....you're going to bet ALL the stocks on that page right? Also you will notice that most of the stocks have the DMA slope pointing downward! Why on earth would you put money on a stock like that? I have about 10 different filters I draw from, and if I'm lucky I might use one from each filter. And do you know how to trade? If so, you could have made money at some point on MANY of those stocks! So don't come at me with black & white! Trading is not at all like that. Out of all those stocks you posted, let's see what happens tomorrow! I'll put on a trading clinic if you like, and I'll find 1 or 2 of them that will ROI just fine. It's not about the filters. It's about entry & exit points & market timing! Filters provide "market timing" and GOOD trading skills will always provide the "entry & exit points."

Besides all that, were not even talking about that filter anylonger! You are way behind my friend. This is the filter you need to be wasting your time on backtesting....

Fetcher[show stocks where DMA(28,-14)is above close and RSI(2)is below 1 and close is near bottom Linear Regression Line(60)and average volume(90)is above 300000 and volume is above 300000 add column DMA(28,-14)add column RSI(2)add column Bottom Linear Regression line(60)and offset 0 days]

It's not about "high scores", it's about taking what the market will give you! Do you have the balls to do that? Yes? Then you will be a success. If you just want to wait for a "green" colored performance column, then you will always be driving a limo for guys like me.

RIGGS.

riggs
- Ignore riggs 1/18/2006 5:44:30 PM

luc 1grunt -

Here's the scan you're looking for....

Fetcher[show stocks where 2 day slope of DMA(28,-14)is above 0 and DMA(28,-14)is above close and RSI(2)is below 1 and close is near bottom Linear Regression Line(60)and average volume(90)is above 300000 and volume is above 300000 add column DMA(28,-14)add column RSI(2)add column Bottom Linear Regression line(60)and offset 0 days

/* NORMALIZE accumulation distribution */

set{adval, INDPOSITION(accumulation distribution, 60) * 100 }

set{moval, INDPOSITION(momentum(12), 60) * 100}

/* NORMALIZE rsi(2) */

set{rsval, RSI(2) }

set{wrval, INDPOSITION(williams %r(10), 60) * 100 }

/* DRAW THE MP RSIWLR CHART */

and draw wrval
and draw adval on plot wrval
and draw moval on plot wrval
and draw rsval on plot wrval
]

RIGGS

riggs
- Ignore riggs
modified 1/28/2006 12:55:30 PM

Fetcher[show stocks where 2 day slope of DMA(28,-14)is above 0 and DMA(28,-14)is above close and RSI(2)is below 1 and close is near bottom Linear Regression Line(60)and average volume(90)is above 300000 and volume is above 300000 add column DMA(28,-14)add column RSI(2)add column Bottom Linear Regression line(60)and offset 0 days

/* NORMALIZE rsi(2) */

set{rsval, RSI(2) }

/* DRAW THE MP RSIWLR CHART */

and draw wrval
and draw rsval on plot wrval
]

riggs
- Ignore riggs
modified 2/16/2006 8:29:00 PM

For those of you lucky enough to actually see this post, I'm releasing the 3 new filters as promised. I just got a great corporate gig because of these filters, so I won't be spending much time here anylonger. An ivestor that saw my filters somewhere else on the internet, has hired me to head up his research department, and his trading room. Now unlike the other investors last week, he seems to think we should "spread the wealth along to everyone."

Now with this being my very last post, I want to make sure you all understand what to look for, and how to use "The 3 Dominators!" As I said last week, "you'll never use another filter ever again." Someone recently asked me "why don't I just use rsi-2 and be done with it?" Had I been able to post, I would have told him, it's because rsi(2)does NOT foretell the future like my filters do. The only thing rsi(2)tells you is...the stock has bottomed out and no more harm can be done to it. But, It doesn't tell you good things are to come like DMA. How many times do we see DMA fall WITH rsi-2 below 1? Too many if you really want to know. rsi-2 IMHO is no better than the MACD Histogram IMO. In fact, I see much better results from MACD-H! RSI-2 is nothing more than a 50/50 daytraders entry indicator.It doesn't tell you about the future price of a stock, and more times than not, it will sit below 1 for days on end!

So enough of "that little indicator that MIGHT." DMA(Displaced M.A)will NEVER leave you looking in through the out door! In fact, it rings a bell and TELLS the other lagging moving averages to "get up here now!" And we already know that price will ALWAYS follow suit. I noticed some of you were fighting with the "slope" of the DMA. You had the wording correct, but it wasn't in the right place. The phrasing needed to be # 1. priority! That meant the filter itself needed to START with the "slope" phrasing. So thats how I took care of the "slope" issue. Next, you'll notice I strategically placed the EMA(39)more than 2% above price, so that when the EMA(3)crosses over it, there will be a BLAST of energy! and it will happen EVERYTIME without fail! Then the EMA(13)will get ahold of the EMA(39), and that's when the stock catapults! By this time(3 or 4 days later), you will be ready to exit EARLY and catch the next one.

I have looked at HUNDREDS of filters, and nothing even comes close to the regularity and precise price targeting of this filter. The beautiful thing about it is, you can make it(DMA)do what ever you want. Can rsi-2 do that? Not in this lifetime! Will it give you price targets? Never! Does it ring a bell? Yes, rsi-2 tells you when it's lunch time and thats it! Heck, even I can see a Sharks fin in the water on a surfboard! But DMA equips the surfer with infrared high powered Binoculars, so he sees the Shark fin 3 swells away under a dim moonlight night!

# 1. DMA 5% FILTER:

Fetcher[Show stocks where 2 day slope of DMA(28,-14)is above 0 and
EMA(3)crossed below DMA(28,-14)within the last 3 days and
DMA(28,-14)is more than 5% above close and EMA(39)is more than 3% above close and average volume(90)is above 100000 and volume is above 100000 and close is above 2 and draw EMA(3)draw EMA(13)draw EMA(39)add column DMA(28,-14)add column Double stochastics(10,3)add column industry and sort column 6 and offset 0 days
]

Next you guys are gonna see the ELDER-RAYS magic. I've been talking about "Bullpower/Bearpower" since I came here, and finally someone(Maxreturn)wrote it in filter terms. Take a look at the "offset" days, 3 and 4 days back. Then you couple it with DMA, and you've got "DOMINATOR 2!" Get to know this filter, it will be your second best friend. Sorry about that wives....

# 2. DMA & Bullpower / Bearpower:

Fetcher[show stocks where 2 day slope of DMA(28,-14)is above 0 close and DMA(28,-14)is more than 3% above close Set{Bullpower,high minus EMA(13)}Set{Bearpower,low minus EMA(13)}draw Bullpower and draw Bearpower and Bullpower is below 0 and Bearpower is below 0 and Bearpower has been increasing the last 1 day and bullpower has been decreasing the last 1 day and close is above 40 and average volume(90)is above 100000 and volume is above 100000 and draw ema(3)draw ema(13)draw ema(39)add column DMA(28,-14)add column slow stochastics(5,3)add column industry and sort column 2 and offset 0 days]

We all know a market top is coming soon, so this filter is right on time at the time of this post 12/3/05. It's my DMA shorting filter. BTW, can you short stocks with rsi-2? I wonder...anyhoo, my shorting filter will get you in BEFORE the "dark cloud" covering. How many times have you tried to short a stock, but never got an uptick? This filter is geared to get you in EARLY just B-4 the storm. Now I implemented IMO the only reason to ever use RSI(2), so you'll see it's small occurrance in the filter, but it does play a nice role. Start looking for intraday reversal signals and get in. Don't worry about the price moving up a $1 or two, just take a long look at that DMA deep below. Pick the stocks with the widest range between price and DMA. In other words, if price is $22, then look for DMA to be around $18-$19. That way, you will cover around $16-$17. BTW, price will ALWAYS surpass DMA by a couple of dollars. DMA is not like other moving averages, price rarely rests on the DMA. Now the beauty of this is, you will cover the same way as Filter # 1. It's just that easy!!!

# 3. DMA SHORTING FILTER:

Fetcher[show stocks where DMA(28,-14)is more than 5% below close and EMA(13)crossed above DMA(28,-14)within the last 3 days and RSI(2)is above 99 and average volume(90)is above 100000 and volume is above 100000 and volume is less than average volume(5)and close is above 5 and draw Double stochastics(10,3)draw EMA(3)draw EMA(13)draw EMA(39)add column DMA(28,-14)add column Double stochastics(10,3)add column industry and sort column 6 descending and offset 0 days]

Well, there you have it. Do your OWN research and you'll see that there aren't 3 better filters around. Now remember, SF isn't perfect, so only look for stocks where DMA is pointing up or horizonatlly across the chart. I'll add a couple of fun filters to go along with these, but these are all you'll ever need. So you can all stop e-mailing me everyone(EBAY People) "THE ONE & ONLY DOMINATORS" are now yours!

THE MIGHTY RIGGS!

riggs
- Ignore riggs
modified 2/16/2006 11:22:47 PM

I told all of you some time ago to never overlook Elder-Rays "Bullpower/Bearpower." Check out the performance of these scans....

Fetcher[show stocks where 2 day slope of DMA(28,-14)is above 0 close and DMA(28,-14)is more than 3% above close Set{Bullpower,high minus EMA(13)}Set{Bearpower,low minus EMA(13)}draw Bullpower and draw Bearpower and Bullpower is below 0 and Bearpower is below 0 and Bearpower has been increasing the last 1 day and bullpower has been decreasing the last 1 day and close is above 40 and average volume(90)is above 100000 and volume is above 100000 and draw ema(5)draw ema(13)draw ema(39)add column DMA(28,-14)add column slow stochastics(5,3)add column industry and sort column 2 descending and offset 3 days]

Fetcher[show stocks where 2 day slope of DMA(28,-14)is above 0 close and DMA(28,-14)is more than 3% above close Set{Bullpower,high minus EMA(13)}Set{Bearpower,low minus EMA(13)}draw Bullpower and draw Bearpower and Bullpower is below 0 and Bearpower is below 0 and Bearpower has been increasing the last 1 day and bullpower has been decreasing the last 1 day and close is above 40 and average volume(90)is above 100000 and volume is above 100000 and draw ema(5)draw ema(13)draw ema(39)add column DMA(28,-14)add column slow stochastics(5,3)add column industry and sort column 2 descending and offset 4 days]

Fetcher[show stocks where 2 day slope of DMA(28,-14)is above 0 close and DMA(28,-14)is more than 3% above close Set{Bullpower,high minus EMA(13)}Set{Bearpower,low minus EMA(13)}draw Bullpower and draw Bearpower and Bullpower is below 0 and Bearpower is below 0 and Bearpower has been increasing the last 1 day and bullpower has been decreasing the last 1 day and close is above 40 and average volume(90)is above 100000 and volume is above 100000 and draw ema(5)draw ema(13)draw ema(39)add column DMA(28,-14)add column slow stochastics(5,3)add column industry and sort column 2 descending and offset 5 days]

Fetcher[show stocks where 2 day slope of DMA(28,-14)is above 0 close and DMA(28,-14)is more than 3% above close Set{Bullpower,high minus EMA(13)}Set{Bearpower,low minus EMA(13)}draw Bullpower and draw Bearpower and Bullpower is below 0 and Bearpower is below 0 and Bearpower has been increasing the last 1 day and bullpower has been decreasing the last 1 day and close is above 40 and average volume(90)is above 100000 and volume is above 100000 and draw ema(5)draw ema(13)draw ema(39)add column DMA(28,-14)add column slow stochastics(5,3)add column industry and sort column 2 descending and offset 7 days]

DMA IS THE ONLY WAY!

RIGGS

WALLSTREETGENIUS
- Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS 3/11/2006 11:28:03 PM

********************************************************************************

Scott asked......

"this filter states it will give you entry and exit points has any one had success with this or tweaked it for better peformance. I also am unclear on the columns wich is entry and wittch displays exit."

Try this for tweaking....Then make it a 7 day offset. As you can see, it doesn't matter. This is one of the best short term filters on this site. But people would rather drink poisonous Kool aid than admit to it. LOL!

Fetcher[Show stocks where 2 day slope of DMA(28,-14)is above 0 and
EMA(3)crossed below DMA(28,-14)within the last 3 days and
DMA(28,-14)is more than 5% above close and EMA(39)is more than 3% above close and average volume(90)is above 100000 and volume is above 100000 and close is between 12 and 20 and draw EMA(3)draw EMA(13)draw EMA(39)add column DMA(28,-14)add column Double stochastics(10,3)add column industry and sort column 6 and date offset is 2/28/06
]

Scott then asked....

"Also Dominator Two has any one tweaked it for better performance?"

How's this for tweakin' & performance? Not a better 1 day filter on the planet! Hey daytraders, take heed!

Fetcher[show stocks where close is above 20
60 day slope of close is above 0
Do not draw 60 day slope of close
Draw 3-day slope of EMA(13)
close is below DMA(28,-14)
draw EMA(13)
Set{Bullpower, high minus ema(13)}
Set{Bearpower, low minus ema(13)}
set{BLb,days(BullPower is above BullPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BLa,days(BullPower is below BullPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BLxBL, BLa - BLb}
set{BRb,days(BearPower is above BearPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BRa,days(BearPower is below BearPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BRxBR, BRa - BRb}
Bullpower has been decreasing the last 1 day
Bearpower has been increasing the last 1 day
Bearpower is below 0
Draw Bullpower
Draw Bearpower
add column BLxBL
add column BRxBR
Force Index(2)is increasing
average volume(90)is above 100000
volume is above 100000
sort column 3 descending
offset 1 days

/* NORMALIZE CCI(14) */

set{ccval, INDPOSITION(CCI(14), 60) * 100 }

/* DRAW THE MP CCIWLR CHART */

and draw wrval
and draw ccval on plot wrval

add column adval
add column ccval
add column moval
add column wrval

adval is Above 80
ccval is Below 30
moval is Below 30
wrval is Below 30

adval is increasing
ccval is increasing
moval is increasing
wrval is increasing
]

RIGGS

WALLSTREETGENIUS
- Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS 3/12/2006 12:50:23 PM

Scott,

The "columns" are not for "enter or exit." They are where the DMA is situated in conjuction with price. And the "Stochastics" column is just an indicator I look at when buying at the bottom.

Listen, I suggest you read everything you can about DMA, because there is alot of opposition about this MA. I use it for market timing only. You should really check out my latest work though. The entry and exit points are much more reliable. Read my "And The Hits Just Keep On Coming" thread.

**** THE MIGHTY RIGGS ACCUMULATION WARM POP-80 ****

Do not draw 60 day slope of close
Draw 3-day slope of EMA(13)
draw EMA(13)
set{BLxBL, BLa - BLb}
set{BRxBR, BRa - BRb}
Bearpower is below 0
Draw Bullpower
Draw Bearpower
add column BLxBL
add column BRxBR
volume is above 100000
sort column 3 Descending
offset 0 days

/* NORMALIZE CCI(14) */

and draw wrval

add column adval
add column ccval
add column moval
add column wrval

adval is Above 80
ccval is Below 5
moval is Below 5
wrval is Below 5
]

**** THE MIGHTY RIGGS BULLPOWER / BEARPOWER ****

do not draw 60 day slope of close
Draw EMA(13)
set{BLxBL, BLa - BLb}
set{BRxBR, BRa - BRb}
Bullpower has been increasing the last 1 day
Bearpower has been increasing the last 1 day
Bearpower is below 0
Draw Bullpower
Draw Bearpower
add column BLxBL
add column BRxBR
volume is above 100000
sort column 3 descending
offset 0 day

/* NORMALIZE CCI(14) */

and draw wrval

add column adval
add column ccval
add column moval
add column wrval

adval is above 80
ccval is below 30
moval is below 30
wrval is below 30

adval is increasing
ccval is increasing
moval is increasing
wrval is increasing
]

RIGGS

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #91336
Ignore Eman93
4/17/2010 5:19:55 PM

You da man Chet.......... you trade any of these?

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #91338
Ignore chetron
4/17/2010 6:45:40 PM

NO, BUT THE GENIUS' ROUND BOTTOM LOOKS MORE INTERESTING THAN ANY CUP AND HANDLE FILTER I HAVE SEEN.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Filter for bullish bucket formations<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.