StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Finding stocks who have reached bottom<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
jrbikes
624 posts
msg #105256
Ignore jrbikes
3/5/2012 7:51:56 AM

all I got is 3 filters, if you base your filter off a 52 week low, then watch for the consolidation and the break out then y ou can catch a lot of them, the standard S and A with volume and RSI and patterns like flags and ascending triangles and breaks over resistance, just draw some lines man, I gave up on all that fancy stuff!

Fetcher[ show stocks where the MA(9) is above the MA(18) and the MA(18) is above the MA(27) and the close is greater than the open and the price is between .01 and 5 and the volume is greater than 250000 and the RSI(14) is above 50]

now look for the first set up where the MA.s are line up in this order then look at the first pull back and consolidation, then the break over that first high off of the consolidation, look at CDCAQ, it is perfect! only way to catch them is to buy on the consolidation, or that first break over the recent high, then chart them with trend line and patterns and watch for the breaks over the established pattern, works in all stocks even pennies, just can't use stops in pennies, I personally believe t hat if you did this with the Q.s, you could do really well! exits are RSI(14) over 80 or climactic volume, you can tell, just sell when you reach a 100% over buy in! LOL!

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Finding stocks who have reached bottom<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.