StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · HISTOGRAM MAGIC!<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #45399
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
6/30/2006 3:53:29 PM

- DELETED BY THEMIGHTYRIGGS HIMSELF -

Birkoff
4 posts
msg #45400
Ignore Birkoff
6/30/2006 4:11:13 PM

Thank you for response.

I'm sure I'll have more questions, though!

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #45373
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
6/30/2006 4:24:14 PM

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #45424
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/2/2006 11:10:07 AM

Nice work, Riggs!

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #45427
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
7/2/2006 2:05:09 PM

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #45420
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
7/2/2006 4:04:47 PM

ashraf999
33 posts
msg #45617
Ignore ashraf999
7/10/2006 3:34:14 AM

WALLSTREETGENIUS,

""Let's break it down in simple matters...RMBS' DMA has CONTINUED to fall, and is falling as we speak! And there is NOT a DAILY reversal Candle pattern that should tell you the "hurting' is a thing of the past!""

I am specifically interested in knowing the candlestick reversal signal that you look for after the DMA has done falling in your opinion. Is there any specific one that you highly rely on to pick a winner?

The most reliable candlestick reversal signal I use must meet all the following:

1- A white hammer after 3 consecutive dark intervals
2- The low shadow of the white hammer is longer than any of the low shadows of the 3 dark intervals
3- The low of the white hammer is lower than any of the lows of the dark intervals
4- The body of the white hammer is longer than the top shadow of the white hammer
5- The close of the hammer is higher than the open of the most recent dark interval.
6- The low shadow of the white hammer is longer than any of the bodies of the dark intervals

Note: Body = close - open (for a white interval)

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #45652
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
7/11/2006 2:23:33 AM

amucktrader
1 posts
msg #45688
Ignore amucktrader
7/11/2006 6:33:07 PM

Genius, I'm new to StockFetcher and trying to learn the filters and how to apply them to my short-term (swing) trading. You've obviously put a lot of thought into this filter. I've read this thread all the way through and am trying to get a handle on your terms and nomenclature. Question . . . "When it ticks up from BELOW it's third HIGHER bottom" . . . I guess you lost me here. Could you give me an example? Also, is the final Magic & DMA filter you posted an improvement and/or revision of the original or is it to be used in a different situation? Keep up the good work.

amucktrader

RocketFetcher
59 posts
msg #45740
Ignore RocketFetcher
7/12/2006 7:27:46 PM

WALLSTGENIUS,
can you review what you want to see in the market before trading any of the stocks that come up in this filter? I know you want to see 20+ stocks show up in the filter, but, what about this quote from past post? TIA "Again....the S&P 500, and the NASDAQ met my criteria on 6/14/06"

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · HISTOGRAM MAGIC!<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.