StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Help with a filter please,"Momentum Bursts" and "Bullish engulfing"?<< >>Post Follow-up
Smpoll
72 posts
msg #158777
Ignore Smpoll
3/10/2022 12:42:44 PM

Hi-

I've been researching this pattern that seems to reoccur often. I've been testing it numerous times and if you look for a 3-5 day move and follow your stops it seems to work well. I've tried searching for "Momentum Bursts" and "Bullish engulfing" but I'm not getting any hits that find this specific pattern.

I really appreciate the help, thanks.

xarlor
561 posts
msg #158778
Ignore xarlor
3/10/2022 1:54:28 PM

The built-in SF pattern for bullish engulfing caught all your examples.

Fetcher[
symlist(CRWD,NCNO,PLL)
set{BullE,count(pattern is Bullish Engulfing,1)}
BullE > -1
]

What other criteria re you looking for, or is it strictly the bullish engulfing candlestick pattern?

Fetcher[
pattern is bullish engulfing
]

Smpoll
72 posts
msg #158779
Ignore Smpoll
3/10/2022 2:41:11 PM

The first filter caught them but in hindsight, your second one is perfect for me, thank you!

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Help with a filter please,"Momentum Bursts" and "Bullish engulfing"?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.