StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Holy Grail's Partner<< >>Post Follow-up
rrochon
117 posts
msg #27516
Ignore rrochon
7/22/2003 4:29:14 PM

Hi, I am sorry, but I have looked through all the posts I can find, and I did not see any ideas on how you and HG narrow down the stocks the filter picks, when you buy and when you exit.

I am speaking about the "rsi(2) below 1 and close above .09, etc." filter.

I hope you can give us a little more info.

Dick

holygrail
72 posts
msg #27527
Ignore holygrail
7/23/2003 11:26:10 PM

THIS IS NOT HOLYGRAIL... THIS IS HIS TRADING PARTNER.

It is NOT the stock you trade but HOW you trade it!

I have no idea what your goals are. Are you a scalper? Swing trader?

What is your portfolio size? What return are you looking for?

Don't answer these here... that is your personal info and I DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

FIGURE IT OUT FOR YOURSELF.

BUY/SELL WHEN THE CHART TELLS YOU TO. THAT'S WHAT WE DO.

I HAVE POSTED OUR METHODS, TACTICS, RULES, ETC...

BUT THAT IS IT. THAT IS ALL THAT THERE IS. YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN EVERYTHING.

Perhaps this method is too simple and you seek the complicated.

THIS IS NOT HOLYGRAIL... THIS IS HIS TRADING PARTNER.

P.S. Our posts will be few and far between

rrochon
117 posts
msg #27550
Ignore rrochon
7/24/2003 7:12:18 PM

Let me see if I have this straight. You and/or your partner post a message that you have the "Holy Grail" filter; one that is pure simplicity and will make tons of money, but when you are asked for a few details, about how you prioritize the list, and when you enter or exit a trade, etc., you get impatient and ask what our goals are. Are we swing traders or scalpers and what size our portfolio is? And tell us to just read the chart and trade however makes us comfortable.

Is this really, "the most profitable play-slam play big$$$$$$" filter, or not?

And is it true that you found the "best 1 month filter is and if you backtest it you will be amazed".

Those are your/your trading partner's words.

I don't think you can blame some of us if we want to know more about these filters, and the details about how you play them.

Are you aware of Muddy's detailed explanation of his filter? Please read it over and see how he plays it; what he looks for, how he prioritizes the list, when he enters a trade, when he exits, etc.

Also, Noah offers all the details on using his filter.

Please be courteous enough to answer a few questions, and be patient with those of us who would like to ride on your coat tails. If you object to this, why do you post your filters in the first place?

Dick

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #27552
Ignore txtrapper
7/24/2003 7:51:58 PM

When I registered at StockFetcher I registered as "txtrapper", partner or no partner no one else can post a message here using "txtrapper" but me. Seems the "holygrail" and his partner are either the same person or both are using the same computer and password. Period!!

tx

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #27568
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/25/2003 1:30:07 PM

FOR THE RECORD: THIS IS NOT HOLYGRAIL. I AM HIS TRADING PARTNER.

FOR THE RECORD: I HAVE MY OWN ACCOUNT.

HG and I spend HOURS on SF working on filters. It was easier to use one account rather than email back and forth.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #27578
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/25/2003 10:06:02 PM

For the record, this is NOT HolyGrail. I am his trading partner.

"Please be courteous enough to answer a few questions, and be patient with those of us who would like to ride on your coat tails. If you object to this, why do you post your filters in the first place?"

Sorry, but we respectfully decline.

Good luck with your filters and trades.

holygrail
72 posts
msg #27583
Ignore holygrail
7/27/2003 4:00:30 PM

to find dead bottom stocks recoverying from thier dead bottm like ualaq enerq adalq here is the filter you use show all stocks where the weekly rsi(2) is below 0.5% and daily rsi(2) is above 20% and volume(5)is above 100000 walla you have this only i gift from the holygrail

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #75878
Ignore Eman93
6/28/2009 8:30:46 PM

Fetcher[weekly rsi(2) is below 0.5% and daily rsi(2) is above 20% and volume(5)is above 100000]

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #75887
Ignore TheRumpledOne
6/29/2009 9:56:54 AM

A blast from the past... memories...

mystiq
650 posts
msg #75902
Ignore mystiq
6/30/2009 2:02:33 AM

Thx 4 the gem...! (-.-)

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Holy Grail's Partner<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.