StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · I cant't believe it......<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
yaotiande
32 posts
msg #38082
Ignore yaotiande
9/19/2005 6:56:14 PM

nikoschopen, very nicely done. I didn't have to reverse the parameters. The filter runs fine and picked out a lot of winners.

riggs
313 posts
msg #38085
Ignore riggs
9/19/2005 9:03:14 PM

Niko -

That was a pretty impressive filter there bud! If I can pull just 1 or 2 out of there I'm a happy gambler. Now thanks to EVERYONE who took the time & effort, so let's now bury this thread. Nice job guys & many thanx!

Riggs

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #38090
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/20/2005 12:30:20 AM

The divergence filter I posted was a 2 day divergence...

If you look on my thread you will see how to expand it to 3 or more days...

The filter as written works.

I use a similiar one for RSI(2) divergence every day.

MAY ALL YOUR FILLS BE COMPLETE.

riggs
313 posts
msg #38091
Ignore riggs
9/20/2005 3:06:26 AM

Rumpledone -

Why I even doughted you is beyond me! You were right, I switched your filter to 10 days and whala! Instant divergence baby! Every last one of them. I can't thank you enough, the $150K will be in tomorrows mail brother. Peace

The Mighty Riggs

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · I cant't believe it......<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.