StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · I have the criteria for TD sequential (simple) please can someone make the filter<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
kpusan
8 posts
msg #47939
Ignore kpusan
11/13/2006 12:02:20 AM

I had this in my filters and i can't remember who wrote this so i apologize to the person who wrote this see if this is what you are looking for

This is the way I did it. Then I run it with several days offset.

Stock is optionable and price < price 4 days ago and price 1 day ago < price 5 days ago and price 2 days ago < price 6 days ago and price 3 days ago < price 7 days ago and price 4 days ago < price 8 days ago and price 5 days ago < price 9 days ago and price 6 days ago < price 10 days ago and price 7 days ago < price 11 days ago and price 8 days ago < price 12 days ago and price 9 days ago < price 13 days ago and volume > 500000 and price is > 10

maxxam80
108 posts
msg #47945
Ignore maxxam80
11/13/2006 10:53:08 AM

its not a every good filter is it

tom demark gives no rational explanation to his ideas, i hvae gone right off him

kpusan
8 posts
msg #47971
Ignore kpusan
11/14/2006 9:18:02 PM

Yeah not a great filter but backtest shows great results if you hold for longer term.

Well, here is my own attempt at this but warning I am a newbie to coding here at stockfetcher .. I had a difficult time with the last 3 citerias regarding low of day 7,8,9 being less than close of day 6 .. I couldn't find if stockfetcher allows one to use and/or commands .. so I am using 3 scans, with

low 7 days ago < close 6 days ago
low 8 days ago < close 6 days ago and
low 9 days ago < close 6 days

Hopefully, some of the "pros" can incorporate the 3 scans into one. let me know how this plays out and I will monitor it on my end. If you are right and this system has a 90% accuracy ratio, my life would be much simpler less time consuming.

kpusan
8 posts
msg #47972
Ignore kpusan
11/14/2006 9:19:13 PM

Oops forgot the filter .. LOL

Show stocks where close < close 3 days ago and close 2 days ago < close 5 days ago and close 3 days ago < close 6 days ago and close 4 days ago < close 7 days ago and close 5 days ago < close 8 days ago and close 6 days ago < close 9 days ago and close 7 days ago < close 10 days ago and close 8 days ago < close 11 days ago and close 9 days ago < close 12 days ago and low 7 days ago < close 6 days ago
and market is not otcbb
and averag(90) volume > 300000

kpusan
8 posts
msg #47973
Ignore kpusan
11/14/2006 9:20:40 PM

average(90) volume is misspelled .. long day

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · I have the criteria for TD sequential (simple) please can someone make the filter<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.