StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · I need a site to screen for stocks below .01<< >>Post Follow-up
woofys
212 posts
msg #32797
Ignore woofys
8/9/2004 6:47:44 AM

Any help would be greately appreciated. Thanks.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #33264
Ignore karennma
9/16/2004 1:36:37 PM

Woof:
How ya' doing on your penny stocks?
Have you looked at PALL?

Joules360
30 posts
msg #33310
Ignore Joules360
9/18/2004 9:51:49 PM

Woofy:

Tuff trading small acounts with pennies...they can be rewarding...or disastrous..I prefer to play it safe with the more quality stocks...

But how are you getting around the 25k min daytrading rules?...if you haven't found out by now...if you trade more than 3 in and out trades in a week( I believe)...they flag your account...and shut down you trading and your classed as a pattern daytrader.

Congress stuck their nose into it....You wonder if we are still in America....lol...Cant even buy and sell as frequently as you like unless you start with 25k.

You can always go to the single stock futures...I believe there is no minimum there..however...the SSF are bigger name stocks like DSell, MSFT etc.

Good Luck!
Joules360

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · I need a site to screen for stocks below .01<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.