StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · IBD100 list (updated 12/11/04)<< >>Post Follow-up
tecnoal
29 posts
msg #34351
Ignore tecnoal
12/13/2004 11:19:44 AM

it is and it was my only intention to contritute with some (for me) interesting info when i post the weekly list. I also spend some extra time cheking the drops and adds and I do it because SOMEONE may be interested. I do not understand why people not interested complain about it. Just don't read it! It's not a must but don't bother the others. I consider some filters or comments absolutely useless but I still respect them cause SOMEONE may find them usefull. Finally I want to thank all possitve and intelligent messages and of course all the assistance. Thanks so much.
Now the list:
Investor's Business Daily 100
Data as of 12/10/2004 market close
NGPS TZOO CME TASR GOOG MCRI DHB XPRSA VLLY CTSH CRDN SWN URBN MCRS TOPT FDG WBSN TONS BXG EBAY
MRVL BSTE MSA NVR WIT CAI SBUX PSYS VNBC DECK
UIC SFCC BRY PENN WCG EXM HANS ATLS PARL ARLP
CMN BG UCI TOL INFY PVR SYNA LFL FBP SIE
IMGC BYD CCJ MTH GMR BMHC CREE MPX VMSI AMHC
MTSC VLO NSC AH AMED BZH TS SRX SHFL ASFI
IIVI HUM SYMC MGG LSTR NTAP CNC VLCCF AEOS ADSK
BEBE WIBC DVA UNH KCI HYDL CHTT AMMD TPX GRMN
HDB HAR RMBS HRS KBH TXRH CACC NAT CMTL ANSS

First Timers: BZH, HUM, KCI, TXRH

Added this week: TOL, GMR, AMHC, BZH, HUM, CNC, AEOS, DVA, UNH, KCI, AMMD, GRMN, RMBS, KBH, TXRH, CMTL

Dropped this week: SMMX, DDN, ELBO, RECN, STLD, YZC, OZRK, PKZ, QSII, BNN, UNT, PRAA, RSTI, HRT, CDIS, COBZ

OH...BY THE WAY, I WONDER IF SOMEONE COULD POST INSIDER TRANSACTIONS... I MEAN CURRENT INSIDER SIGNIFICANT BUYS ... OR SELLS. THANKS

xplorer
257 posts
msg #34358
Ignore xplorer
12/13/2004 8:18:42 PM

Awesome ! ... and thank you, this is really appreciated !

mixer
7 posts
msg #34368
Ignore mixer
12/14/2004 10:28:27 PM

Thanks!

Koronbock
201 posts
msg #34372
Ignore Koronbock
12/15/2004 6:19:19 AM

Tecno,
you are proving a great service and this is highly appreciated.
The question is though: What do we do with these 100 symbols? Practically nobody can buy such a portfolio. We need to filter this. Have you done any work in filtering down these stocks to a manageable few? If yes, what ind of filters might be approriate?
Does this IBD ranking also mean the first stock is "better" than the last one or are thy all equal?

Thanks again.

mdl060374
94 posts
msg #34419
Ignore mdl060374
12/18/2004 2:33:13 PM

This list is very helpful.. A question though, I am trying to see patterns b/w the list being released and price action...

I think it was mentioned it comes out friday. Is this released in IBD after the close friday, (in other words tradeable monday morn) or b/4 the open on friday?

Koronbock
201 posts
msg #34420
Ignore Koronbock
12/18/2004 2:53:52 PM

IBD is released late Friday night. You can pick up the paper in most locations on Saturday afternoon. If you have a subscription to the electronic version, you have the numbers late on Friday (long after the Close). Ready to trade Monday morning.

mdl060374
94 posts
msg #34439
Ignore mdl060374
12/19/2004 9:57:43 PM

thank you

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · IBD100 list (updated 12/11/04)<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.