StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Inside Day-variation of filter help needed<< >>Post Follow-up
numbat1
17 posts
msg #92140
Ignore numbat1
5/5/2010 3:46:19 PM

Hi I am experimenting trading the "InsideDay' set up and so far having some good results. I have managed to change the filter to give a higher volume and price change and wondered if any of you experts can help devise an addition to the filter to only show inside days that are less than 50% of the previous day. Even better if you can also make that candle a small body ( How lazy is that lol)

( fetcher) high is below high 1 day ago and low is above low 1 day ago and close is above 2.00 and average volume(30) is above 1000000 chart-scale is logarithmic chart-size is large chart-length is 1 month chart-type is Candlestick primary-plot-size is 300

Any help will be much appreciated as I know it is a self help, site but it is beyond me thanks in advance

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #92162
Ignore chetron
modified
5/5/2010 7:52:12 PM

CLICKABLE....

Fetcher[

high is below high 1 day ago
low is above low 1 day ago
close is above 2.00
average volume(30) is above 1000000
chart-scale is logarithmic
chart-size is large
chart-length is 1 month
Chart-type is Candlestick
primary-plot-size is 300

]

Fetcher[
/* SMALL CANDLE VERSION */

SET{VAR1A,HIGH - LOW}
SET{VAR1B,VAR1A / 2}
SET{VAR1,VAR1B 1 DAY AGO}

SET{VAR2,COUNT(VAR1 ABOVE VAR1A,1)}

VAR2 ABOVE .5

high is below high 1 day ago
low is above low 1 day ago
close is above 2.00
average volume(30) is above 1000000
chart-scale is logarithmic
chart-size is large
chart-length is 1 month
Chart-type is Candlestick
primary-plot-size is 300

]

numbat1
17 posts
msg #92211
Ignore numbat1
5/6/2010 10:54:27 AM

Chetron, I am indebted to you and cannot thank you enough for your help. The filter is fantastic and you will be the cause of me becoming rich lol. If you want to know how I intend to use the filtered results I would be more than happy to share with you. But I have a feeling you already know lol. Once again my full gratitude to you.

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #92249
Ignore chetron
5/6/2010 6:57:54 PM

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME. I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED IN HOW YOU PLAN TO USE THIS FILTER.

numbat1
17 posts
msg #92322
Ignore numbat1
5/7/2010 7:33:54 PM

Chetron shoot me a mail at den_carroll@hotmail.com and I will explain what I am developing.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Inside Day-variation of filter help needed<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.