StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Longs longs longs... little help with fundamentals<< >>Post Follow-up
Venice
82 posts
msg #90918
Ignore Venice
modified
4/8/2010 10:35:37 AM

Looking for...

and sales growth past 5 years > 25%
and return on equity > 15%
and within 0-15% of 52 week high
and average volume(90) > 100000
and EPS growth quarter over quarter > 25%
and gross margin > 0
and EPS growth next year > 0
and sales growth quarter over quarter > 25%

as a start. Looking for stocks that have a continues sales growth as well as P/S growth each quarter. This is a rather 'safe' long scan. But I need help translating it to SF ;)

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #90919
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
4/8/2010 10:38:40 AM

www.finviz.com has exactly this type of screening capability - much more suited for this than SF (and free).

Venice
82 posts
msg #90920
Ignore Venice
modified
4/8/2010 10:41:55 AM

Actually, this is where my original scan for these is at.
FinViz - a little FUNdaMentals

I guess just run the scan over there and do a symlist here? While this list produces a very nice list of long term investments... the entry points are rather horrendous... hah. Sucks not being able to backtest though.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Longs longs longs... little help with fundamentals<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.