StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Looking for a "stocks in consolidation"<< >>Post Follow-up
luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #41172
Ignore luc1grunt
2/13/2006 7:19:59 AM

I've stared and sorted and tweaked until I feel like a crack addict in the gutter. Maybe it's out there, I just haven't found it. I'm looking for a simple filter that will show stocks consolidating either in a base on during a pullpack of an upward trend. Flags/pennant screens are getting me mixed reults as well as cup and handle. I guess 5 days in a narrow channel with 20, 40, 50 day SMA converging and RSI(15) below 30. Any help? Comments?

yepher
359 posts
msg #41180
Ignore yepher
2/13/2006 6:52:28 PM

Try this:

Fetcher[
set{dVolume, close * volume}
and bollinger(20) width at 6 month low
and lrs(30) above 0
and dVolume above 1000000
and close above 1
]

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #41184
Ignore luc1grunt
2/13/2006 8:03:48 PM

Beautiful Yepher, I can go from there. Thanks again, Luc

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Looking for a "stocks in consolidation"<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.