StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · M4M: How about TONITE?<< >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #88862
Ignore karennma
modified
2/28/2010 3:23:20 PM

StockFetcher Forums - FIlter Exchange - Any additional tips for trading RSI(2) reversal
- Edit message 2/28/2010 3:21:48 PM
optionplayer333
- optionplayer333 2/27/2010 2:21:34 PM
--i wish i could give you all a conference call say on go to meeting .com- where i could actually show you graph by graph how this works-- this is why i rarely lose- because i use the abov e set up--
===============================================================

M4M:
NOT a problem.
I'm sure many SF members here would be happy to have a "conf. call" with you.
Please post possible times/dates, and let's agree to meet.
IF TRO doesn't mind, we can use his room (Two Percent Club) on PALTALK, which has voice.

:>)
(How about TONITE?)

abelincoln
126 posts
msg #88877
Ignore abelincoln
modified
2/28/2010 8:20:15 PM

...hey TRO responded to me in the "TWO percent club",

wow I feel like I just met an superstar...how cool is that?

I asked a question, and he said, "no"

anyway, realized after I got in the club, there aren't any questions my teacher(s) haven't prepared me for, not to answer..so I just spoke with Tom and JS cool people

did anyone else come to the conference?

mystiq
650 posts
msg #88881
Ignore mystiq
2/28/2010 10:27:04 PM

be there next time.

tmanbone
124 posts
msg #88939
Ignore tmanbone
3/1/2010 8:46:11 PM

...hey TRO responded to me in the "TWO percent club",

wow I feel like I just met an superstar...how cool is that?

I asked a question, and he said, "no"

Don't feel bad he didn't mean anything by it.

raviram80
30 posts
msg #88940
Ignore raviram80
3/1/2010 9:27:16 PM

I am interested in knowing this filter. can someone point me to it. RSI(2) reversal filter for which there was supposed to be a conference call

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · M4M: How about TONITE?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.