StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · MA and EMA and Slow Stochastics and RSI<< >>Post Follow-up
four
5,087 posts
msg #95598
Ignore four
modified
8/11/2010 10:03:12 PM

looks interesting ...

Easy Profit System
http://forexblissformula.com/launch.html

medowz
59 posts
msg #95681
Ignore medowz
8/16/2010 11:23:53 AM

I've seen about a hundred of these kind of adds, lots of promises, nice bunch of guys wantin' to make you rich. Are you promotin' or using?

four
5,087 posts
msg #95684
Ignore four
8/16/2010 3:26:00 PM

informational...

don't use
not promoting

semovente
17 posts
msg #95850
Ignore semovente
8/26/2010 11:49:12 AM

Any idea as to which indicators (looks like a few MAs, 1 to establish overall trend and 2 for the entry and exit) settings?

.vp

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #95851
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
8/26/2010 12:37:29 PM

I think the web site title should be a clue as to what they are really selling you. How many times have you seen the words FOREX and BLISS used together??? This is an oxymoron if ever I saw one.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · MA and EMA and Slow Stochastics and RSI<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.