StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · MY SECRET INDICATOR THAT IS 95% ACCURATE<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #59249
Ignore karennma
1/22/2008 7:01:05 PM

Koronbock
-Koronbock 1/22/2008 3:51:23 AM
You have to look at this with a cool mind and no emotions. This is how to approach trading anyway. Mary has made some spectacular calls and hit the nail right on top several times.
==========================================================

M4M has made some spectacular calls, indeed!
But I must say, you guys should be doing your OWN trading anyway.
If you do a trade because someone posted it here, and you lose money, that's YOUR fault, not theirs!
It's your money!

I've spoken to M4M on the phone & exchanged several emails w/ him.
Frankly, IMHO, the guy knows his stuff and is EXTREMELY HELPFUL.
He may not TYPE well,,, (LOL!) ...
but he knows what he's doing.
Thanks for your help M4M!
I admire your tenacity and hard work.
Keep posting!
BTW,,, Just an F.Y.I.
For those of you who don't want to read his posts, there IS an ignore button ,,,, which I so conveniently discovered when I was being heckled my "mark crisp".
Best wishes and good luck everyone!
$$$

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #59253
Ignore alf44
1/22/2008 9:16:15 PM

I'm actually tempted to ignore YOU...just for defending this imbecile !!!

Get a clue, Karen...this "MARY" poster has made a mockery of these forums...and if you don't see that...you truly ARE clueless !!! imo

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #59254
Ignore nikoschopen
1/22/2008 9:38:17 PM

I don't mean to pay only a lip service to our own revered stock analyst, but in his heyday even Henry Blodget "hit the nail right on top several times."

I think Mary should sign up for Economics 101 at a nearby community college because she just ain't getting the larger picture. When the economy is in a slump, all companies will get hit one way or another. Having said that, the classic refrain is "it's the economy, stupid!"

dwiggains
441 posts
msg #59276
Ignore dwiggains
1/23/2008 4:37:38 PM

Hi
I have talked to M4M. Nice guy.
Trys to help. Some of his comments are BOLD.

See ya
David

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #59277
Ignore maxreturn
1/23/2008 5:32:06 PM

Some of his comments? How about ALL?

Swiftj
20 posts
msg #59281
Ignore Swiftj
1/23/2008 6:11:41 PM

Mary called this bottom. I am not aware of any one else making bold calls last week saying that we were at a buying place.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #59282
Ignore nikoschopen
1/23/2008 7:29:02 PM

Quote from Swiftj:

Mary called this bottom. I am not aware of any one else making bold calls last week saying that we were at a buying place.

C'mon now, let's keep up! A thread aptly named "Have we truly bottomed?" was created just for this purpose.

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #59284
Ignore maxreturn
1/23/2008 7:45:16 PM

Swiftj, did you bother to check to numerous posts Mary made in the July-August time frame, calling a bottom just about every day while the market swoowned? Or just about every other day since October? Like Niko implied earlier, eventually you'll be right if you make the same call every day. Fact of the matter is Mary has been wrong far more than he's been right. To doggedly stick to your forecast while the market goes against you is downright foolish. The market is King. Once it proves your forecast wrong, you admit defeat and go with it. If you choose to follow Mary, do so at your own risk my friend.

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #59288
Ignore petrolpeter
1/24/2008 3:54:31 AM

Did you guys begin to believe Mary called a bottom before or after you drank from his holy grail?If so, is the secret content Mary deleted from her posts also revealed to only you?If so you may have been elevated above sheep status.Just can't help it.

wantonellis
155 posts
msg #59289
Ignore wantonellis
modified
1/24/2008 8:09:24 AM

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · MY SECRET INDICATOR THAT IS 95% ACCURATE<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.