StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · More indicators<< >>Post Follow-up
mzq8
4 posts
msg #34526
Ignore mzq8
12/26/2004 7:34:17 PM

I would like to see SF include a full list of indicators.
Some I would like to see added
Roc
Envelopes
CHiponess
Dnochian channel
Volatility .

And is there anyway to change the color of the fib lines. Also can the fib lines display the percentage and price of each line.
Thanks,,,Alhajri

jpistell
123 posts
msg #34527
Ignore jpistell
12/26/2004 7:59:31 PM

mz,
Some of what you requested already exists. For the finest summary of SF's capabilites, visit:
http://yepher.com/~yepher/stockfetcher/command.html

You'll find
ROC <--- yepher.com
envlopes <--- yepher.com
Volatility<--- yepher.com
CHiponess <--- Not in my memory bank, and not in goolge's either.
Dnochian channel <--- Farly simple system go long new 20 day high, so short new 20 day low.

While at yepher.com, I highly recc. a look into the "set{...}" functions. Also, look into Boolean expressions.

g'luck,
Trader Joe

mzq8
4 posts
msg #34543
Ignore mzq8
12/27/2004 5:07:12 AM

Thank you ,,jpistell

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · More indicators<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.