StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Need Help With Filter<< >>Post Follow-up
mesayah
658 posts
msg #85593
Ignore mesayah
1/5/2010 8:55:05 PM

Chetreon helped me but i need to refine because of some erroneous results maybe not due to his error but my scatter brain...

Looking For

stocks who's price is up today over 1 day ago
volume up today over 1 day ago
marketcap under 1 billion
no dividend
has dipped at least 2% intraday

If intraday cannot be done i'll take without dip or end of day dip...

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #85613
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
modified
1/5/2010 11:47:34 PM

Are you thinking that the intraday dip was from the open to the low, or can it be at any point during the day? It makes a big difference in trying to code this.

mesayah
658 posts
msg #85615
Ignore mesayah
1/6/2010 12:51:30 AM

The dip can happen any time and if you can a option for a 4% dip... thanx.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Need Help With Filter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.