StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Need Some Help! Need Stocks That Move Slow!<< >>Post Follow-up
calhawk01
135 posts
msg #113527
Ignore calhawk01
5/17/2013 9:22:50 PM

Hi, I need some ideas on developing a screener that will help me compile stocks that move slow. They can be volatile but not have lots of velocity. They can have huge daily ranges, but should not move extremely quick. They also need to be highly liquid

Example of NOT what i'm looking for: AAPL, GOOG

Example of what I'm looking for:

XLF

Any ideas?

small deviation between the average 1 min bar of each high/low candle for months?

dwiggains
441 posts
msg #113534
Ignore dwiggains
5/18/2013 11:30:20 AM

Slow movers

Fetcher[
close > 5 and average volume (30) > 999000
set {R, atr (30) / close} add column R
sort column 5 ascending
]

You may not want the slowest 15 or 20 stocks.

Good luck

See ya
David

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Need Some Help! Need Stocks That Move Slow!<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.