StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · New Forum Post<< >>Post Follow-up
stktrader
7 posts
msg #51204
Ignore stktrader
4/18/2007 10:49:24 PM

I lurked, now I am in. I like to keep track of stocks that are near a -3.5 deviation on the Bollinger Band. the upper as well, but the lower is a good long entry point. Especially if Weekly confirms. Even better if monthly confirms. But the charts in this software in regards to Bollinger Bands do not match what TradeStation Software shows. why is this? TradeStation used 20 periods, the closing number and the deviation I use at 3.5 and -3.5. What's up?

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #51208
Ignore TheRumpledOne
4/19/2007 2:44:11 AM

Are you the same person as stockstrader on the TS forum?

stktrader
7 posts
msg #51210
Ignore stktrader
4/19/2007 4:36:14 AM

No. I need to look and see if TS hi low and last are the same for the last 20 days as the chart in this software.

Koronbock
201 posts
msg #51211
Ignore Koronbock
4/19/2007 5:17:54 AM

stktrader,

when you choose a subject line, please choose one that is indicative of the content of your message. We know that this is a "new forum post", but it tells us nothing about the content. We all want to save time here.

Cheers,

stktrader
7 posts
msg #51258
Ignore stktrader
4/20/2007 10:48:09 PM

Thanks for the input.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · New Forum Post<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.