StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · New filter but I don't know how to write!<< >>Post Follow-up
tarun766
50 posts
msg #108369
Ignore tarun766
10/13/2012 10:10:58 AM

Hey guys I have idea of a potential filter but I don't know how I make it. It would be good if someone can make it or even point me in the right direction on how to make it.

Stocks that had, had a large or medium size gap to the negative side, around support if any support is there, then also the stock after the gap must have a couple of down days, then the stocks MACD should be approaching a crossover or at a crossover and the RSI must be on the rise exponentially.

Sorry if that sounds messed up but these stocks normally do good.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · New filter but I don't know how to write!<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.