StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · One for Mary4Money<< >>Post Follow-up
dbyrt
70 posts
msg #53315
Ignore dbyrt
modified
7/22/2007 8:37:58 AM

GOOG as of Sunday morning, 22 July, its sitting with a very low RSI(2)....., large volume too. Obviously following the crash last week. Is Monday going to be the opportunity to pick up Aug Options?

danglin
37 posts
msg #53348
Ignore danglin
7/23/2007 3:26:11 AM

Not that simple, son. How low is the RSI(2)?

There are other variables and indicators to consider plus overall market condition. If RSI(2) < 1 for GOOG in particular, then this might be an opportunity but you cannot generalize for all stocks.

msummer2007
129 posts
msg #53349
Ignore msummer2007
7/23/2007 4:16:12 AM

dbyrt You can lose your shirt trading RSI(2)< 1, I agree with danglin, look at the broader general conditions. As for goog,(unless your going to day trade it) I would be leery putting money into the options from the long side. I don't need rsi(2)< 1 telling me how to lose money. Remember the closing price and days action create rsi(2)< 1, not the other way around. Use Rsi(2) as a visual aid, but don't bank on it. Good luck Bob

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #53422
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/24/2007 4:52:24 PM

RSI(2), or any other indicator for that matter, doesn't lose money.

TRADERS LOSE MONEY.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · One for Mary4Money<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.