StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Optionplayer is no better than any of us.<< >>Post Follow-up
jimmynguyen
24 posts
msg #94955
Ignore jimmynguyen
modified
7/21/2010 12:22:48 PM

qqqq

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #94956
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
7/21/2010 2:15:07 PM

Your point being what?

Better or worse to me is irrelevant - I am suspect of his claims as a trader, but he has provoked in me and others thinking about different ways to look at trading.

I for one do not appreciate his constant posting of undecipherable gibberish, trades that he made catching the perfect top and bottom, etc. His departure from the forums (and doubtless his subsequent reappearance under a new name) will break no one's heart.

jimmynguyen
24 posts
msg #94957
Ignore jimmynguyen
7/21/2010 2:21:53 PM

i was trying to see if i could get his attention, but instead i got yours.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #94963
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
7/21/2010 5:24:16 PM

Actually, I get it now!!! Sorry, sometimes I am a little slow.

mesayah
658 posts
msg #94964
Ignore mesayah
7/21/2010 5:35:00 PM

Somehow in our hearts, we all want to believe in an Optionplayer type,
but our minds tell us he's full of puss. I don't even rip on him for he
has been driven insane by the market and i could relate.

miko
68 posts
msg #94970
Ignore miko
7/21/2010 10:44:25 PM

Thanks to Optionplayer I know the "ignore" feature works :)

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Optionplayer is no better than any of us.<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.