StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Question on how to write this filter<< >>Post Follow-up
marine2
963 posts
msg #118748
Ignore marine2
3/25/2014 11:10:41 AM

Does anyone know how to write a filter that ONLY uses the companies I have listed in my watch lists. Meaning in this filter, I am wanting to use, is there a wild card code or statement that this particular filter would ONLY involve stock symbols I have listed in my watch list? When I say wild card against the watch list name, example being: Apply to watchlist(WL*)? If not, could SF write code allowing this to happen. Instead of having to apply watch list to the many watch lists I have established, thus saving time in typing all of that out.

Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #118754
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
3/25/2014 6:33:41 PM

I think this can only be done by SF changing the syntax to allow it. Sorry.

marine2
963 posts
msg #118762
Ignore marine2
3/25/2014 11:56:39 PM

Thanks Kevin for responding to my question. If Stock Fetcher staff doesn't respond to the question here I will submit this question directly to them via their email address. Thanks again.

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #118764
3/26/2014 5:36:17 AM

Hi,

Thank you for the feature request. We'll take a look into his request. If we have any questions we'll post them here and email you directly.

Regards,
StockFetcher.com Support

marine2
963 posts
msg #118845
Ignore marine2
3/30/2014 3:04:33 AM

Thank you Stock Fetcher staff.

mahkoh
1,065 posts
msg #118850
Ignore mahkoh
3/30/2014 1:07:36 PM

I have my watchlists named 1,2,3 and so on. Then use

watchlist(1,2,3,4...) in your filter.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Question on how to write this filter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.