StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · RIGGS AND RUMPLEDONETHANk YOU So MUCH!!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
as214
184 posts
msg #40091
Ignore as214
1/10/2006 3:06:25 PM

Today in a down marketI made 9k trading two of my fundamentally strong portfolio stocks GW and UNH..I used RSI2 and DMA 28,-14... I cant tell you how grateful I am to have stumbled across this site. Ive made the most $$over the years buying fundamentally strong stocks that have been beaten downunjustly. If you guys ever get into value investing Id hope to return the favor and teach you things as you have taught me. My offer stands if Rumpled One orRiggs are ever in NYC you guys will never pay for a beer or dinner.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #40092
Ignore alf44
1/10/2006 3:16:17 PM

...did that require a WHOLE new thread ?

...couldn't you have just posted on 1 of the other 10 threads you've created to suck up to TRO ?

...this is the "Filter Exchange" Section of the Forums...I don't see a "Filter" in your post !!!

Regards,

alf44

riggs
313 posts
msg #40095
Ignore riggs
1/10/2006 3:48:32 PM

alf44 -

Much rather see a thread starter that talks about a couple of filters than a thread that talks about "oatmeal cereal" anyday! Remember that one alf44? Guess you forgot about that one huh? Did your famous "oatmeal" responce REQUIRE an actual thread? We thought not! But no one jumped down your throat did they there Mr.Stonesthrower? Or is it still Mr.Hypocrite? Either way, alls as214 is doing is showing a little gratitude and appreciation. Is that so wrong?

as214 -

You go dude! Remember, don't worry about CLOWNS that don't make money here. Their life is so miserable, that they feel a need to step on any and every successful trader. Leave the village IDIOTS to me, and keep doing whatever you are doing. And hey, you can start teaching "Value Trading" any time now....

RIGGS.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #40097
Ignore alf44
1/10/2006 4:14:16 PM

...funny how you two seem to spend an inordinate amount of time posting back and forth...back and forth to one another...blowing smoke up each other's...uh..."skirt" ! ROFL

I'm hip, riggsy !

Regards,

alf44

riggs
313 posts
msg #40108
Ignore riggs
1/10/2006 6:43:55 PM

Hey Ralph44 -

Do you even make money? If so, how could you ALWAYS be in such a pissy mood? I have a smile on my face all day long and can't imagine tearing someone down for no reason at all. Oh I get it, you Handicap sports, not stocks! Hey try this number, I think it will help 1-800-gamblejunky. LOL! What a loser you are!

P.S- Put 5K on Sacramento +9 tonight (1/10/06). Then take the $5,500 I made you and put it on a 3-Game Parlay(NFL) for Sat / Sun. Denver -3.5, Pitt +9.5, Carolina +3. It will be a $33,000 payday for ya, and mommy and daddy just might stop the eviction papers. Then again.....

THE MIGHTY RIGGS.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #40110
Ignore alf44
1/10/2006 7:29:08 PM

...funny how YOU quickly come to the aid of "as214" ! ROFL

I'm hip, riggsy !

Regards,

alf44

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #40122
Ignore maxreturn
1/10/2006 10:38:19 PM

Ah yes, the magical ma(14)...Oops...I mean dma(28,-14). GEEZ!

riggs
313 posts
msg #40133
Ignore riggs
1/11/2006 6:48:56 AM

Oh look, it's maxreturn! Who always standing behind someone else sticking out his tongue. LOL...Let's see Max, how many different examples of DMA would you like today crammed down your throat B-4 you run and hide? Talk about a hit n run spineless little worm....

DMA IS THE ONLY WAY!

THE MIGHTY RIGGS

as214
184 posts
msg #40138
Ignore as214
1/11/2006 11:46:33 AM

Ouch you critics hurt my feelings. Up another 8K on my AEOS trade today and up 5k from holding my core position in AEOS.. VALUE VALUE VALUE+ RSI2 +DMA (28,-14) + 100 percent linear regression channel equals $$$$. Jim Cramer said not to buy AEOS when it was in the low 20's! Thats when I bought it now it is 25plus. BTW.. I am not kissing Riggs or TRO asz. I am grateful for what I learn and continue to learn things day in and out. I came under attack on Yahoo message boards when after recommending AEOS as a buy in the low 20's and got attacked by shorts and Cramer nuthugging fans when he had a sell issued. So I know how it is to be attacked for just trying to help folks out. I dont have a dog in this fight, I dont even personally know Riggs and TRO. I can tell you right now though if you want to make money keep an open mind and listen to these men.. Good luck

limestar
79 posts
msg #40139
Ignore limestar
1/11/2006 12:17:51 PM

Please post the exact filter you are using as214 I would like to study it personally and trade the results to see if this is legit or not. I'm leaning to no, but I love being proved wrong.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · RIGGS AND RUMPLEDONETHANk YOU So MUCH!!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.