StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · RSI(2) worked for me today<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #46122
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/31/2006 3:09:00 AM

KEEP IT SIMPLE.

ramkalyansunder
7 posts
msg #46145
Ignore ramkalyansunder
8/1/2006 6:47:04 PM

Rumpledone, I am one of the forum reader enjoy reading your posting. It is very helpful. Thanks

I understand RSI(2) strategy. Can you please explain the Middle strategy ( if you already explained in earlier post , please give the link ) and what chart/tool you use to identify if the stock crosses the Middle point. Thanks in advance

Ram

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #46147
Ignore TheRumpledOne
8/1/2006 11:22:09 PM

Just search on MIDDLE

nramesh30
4 posts
msg #46158
Ignore nramesh30
modified
8/2/2006 3:21:27 PM

I seem to be getting it now. But one more question

I keep a list of stocks based on RSI(2) < 1 on daily chart.
during next trading day , i watch for those stocks on prophet.net
using 15-minute chart.

and lets say the first 3 candles are red. then comes a green one and it closes green. should I buy immediately? i notice that the RSI(2) at that time on 15-minute has started going up already. Is it still ok to buy. Should I consider MIDDLE at this time?

Thanks

Railwhore
69 posts
msg #46165
Ignore Railwhore
8/2/2006 8:34:58 PM

TRO's RSI(2)?
Fetcher[60 day slope of the close is above 0
rsi(2) < 1
]

Correct me if I am wrong, but you want a temporary retracement to the rsi(2) < 1 level after a bullish run. So use that filter and set close and volume to your taste. Create the watchlist of symbols. Use 10d/60min chart & (high-low)/2 previous candle for entry long or short. use 5min candles for exit. If your in a very volatile stock your top of last candle for long exit or bottom of last candle for short exit.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · RSI(2) worked for me today<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.