StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · RSI, WILLIAMS OBV and MFI combined<< >>Post Follow-up
Sqwii
160 posts
msg #67593
Ignore Sqwii
9/22/2008 5:32:06 PM

Hi!

I need some help to make these incredible filter I tried to figure out....

I want something like the Ultimate Williams confirmation...

But what I want is filtering stocks which:

RSI(5) below 20
Williams(5) is rising up sorted by the highest rising in williams(5)
OBV and MFI have been rising the past 1 day

Anyone can help me with this?

Thank you very much

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #67595
Ignore maxreturn
9/22/2008 6:23:57 PM

Sqwii, with all due respect this is a very basic filter. It's obvious you haven't put too much effort into reading the manual. If you would at least make an effort I and am sure many others would be willing to help you.

Sqwii
160 posts
msg #67620
Ignore Sqwii
9/23/2008 2:09:41 AM

maxreturn I haved tried many times.

RSI(5) below 20
and
Williams(5) below 30 with highest gain for 1 day
OBV and MFI gain for the last 1 day

Why does it not work ?

Sqwii
160 posts
msg #67621
Ignore Sqwii
9/23/2008 2:19:17 AM

Or this

mfi increasing last 1 day
obv increasing last 1 day
rsi(5) below 30

volume above 100000

I only need the williams "gain" with SORTED by highest Williams gain.

Sqwii
160 posts
msg #67631
Ignore Sqwii
9/23/2008 9:09:35 AM

Anyone who can help me with this filter so it will be sorted by best williams gain

mystiq
650 posts
msg #67691
Ignore mystiq
9/24/2008 3:18:21 AM

...you really need to take the time and figure it out (it is so basic) , do a search on the forums and get the proper syntax...!!

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · RSI, WILLIAMS OBV and MFI combined<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.