StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Rumpleone....Please help!<< >>Post Follow-up
AdamW328
84 posts
msg #55877
Ignore AdamW328
10/21/2007 6:18:44 PM

Rumpleone, your ability to build filters is an amazing gift ,which I unfortunately do not have knack for.

Can you please help me with a filter that will show double-tops. Stockfetchers double-top and incomplete double-top patterns are good but they are off by a couple of days. I want a filter that picks up the second top as it is happening not when the stock has it the second top and has already fell 5 or 6 points to the downside. As always, your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

wirthowitz@aol.com

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #55880
Ignore TheRumpledOne
10/21/2007 7:33:39 PM

Sorry but I don't code chart patterns.

AdamW328
84 posts
msg #55882
Ignore AdamW328
modified
10/21/2007 7:42:40 PM

ok...thanks anyways

would you know the syntax for this:

Stock is in a recent downtrend
Retracement of more than 10% of the low after the downtrend.
Return to within 3% of the lower resistance
Retest of the upper resistance

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #55905
Ignore TheRumpledOne
10/22/2007 1:59:40 PM

Adam:

May I suggest that you read over the threads in the forums here at SF.

I am sure you should be able to find a filter that you can trade profitably.

If not, then after reading the hundreds of filters posted, you'll at least have a better understanding of how to code.

You are asking for complex filters that push the limits of SF.

Most people just need a helping hand with simple syntax.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Rumpleone....Please help!<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.