StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Selected Sectors only<< >>Post Follow-up
CKING
17 posts
msg #29923
Ignore CKING
11/18/2003 2:44:26 AM

Can anyone please show me how to filter phase my choice of the sectors I am interested in. Example: Show MA 30 crosses MA 20 in the last 4 days and only sectors Pharmacetical and Technology.
Thanks.

buzzcraft
11 posts
msg #30837
Ignore buzzcraft
1/26/2004 11:04:21 PM

Hi,
This filter isn't great for picking stocks, but is an example of an OR statement for sectors and exchanges, and then checks that stocks are better than a sector index (in this case, XCI) (thanks to karenmma for explaning how the sectors are defined, (see the industry list off the SF home page)):
--buzz

Fetcher[
set{a,count(Industry is Computer-Services)} and
set{b,count(Industry is Software-and-Programming)+a} and
set{c,count(industry is Computer-Networks)+b} and
c is above 0 and
set{p,count(market is Nasdaq)} and
set{q,count(market is AMEX)+p} and
q is above 0 and
relative strength(^XCI,10) is above 1.0 and
low touched EMA(13) and
volume is above 100000 and
price is between 1 and 20 and
date offset is 8
]

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Selected Sectors only<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.