StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · THE ULTIMATE CONFIRMATION TO WILLIAMS(2)<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 >>Post Follow-up
ehansen6
28 posts
msg #66652
Ignore ehansen6
8/25/2008 7:04:01 PM

So I picked some random stocks WPZ and CUZ on Thursday and I held them until today and they did very well. I got them off this filter. I would like to learn more about your strategy with this? Do you invest in 10 at a time or just 1-2? Are you primarily a Swing or Day trader? Do you have any alerts set for when one of the stocks on this filter confirm?

ehansen6
28 posts
msg #66782
Ignore ehansen6
8/29/2008 12:42:08 AM

Riggs,
So I am primarily watching the PO like you said on this and I'm watching for the small candle. Should I also be paying attention to the COG? If it is ultra high should that worry me? For example PTNR has a high COG.

Sqwii
160 posts
msg #67488
Ignore Sqwii
9/19/2008 6:10:25 AM

RIGGS

I think this filter you have is awesome but I think you should not buy because the best stocks the filter shows goes FIRST UP after 1 day after it have been showing in this filter... so I dont know.... maybe try to figure it out

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · THE ULTIMATE CONFIRMATION TO WILLIAMS(2)<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.