StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Thanks to DMA(28,-14) made 12K on SBUX!!<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #43958
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
5/20/2006 10:28:54 PM

Nice Riggs,

"Enjoy your fantasy life. After reading the above I won't respond to your bizzare antics anymore. Didnt REALLY realize what I was dealing with here."

Sure you did tucker....before you MODIFIED your post, it ONLY read...."nice riggs, enjoy."

Then your doppy brother Dork44 chimes in and it was only THEN.... you thought of something smarly to say. And don't fool yourself anymore....it's "me" that's responding to YOUR antics REMEMBER? Maybe you should check yourself for ALZHEIMERS DISEASE! You punks continue to pop off....and then after getting punched in the mouth, you run home to say...."he's the bully! He started it!" What am I gonna do with you five "clowns?" Stick to the filters "tuck," and leave the "bashing" to your brothers....you're no good at it!!!

- WALLSTREETGENIUS -

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #43959
Ignore alf44
5/20/2006 10:36:44 PM

...YOU'RE A FLUCKING WACKO !!!

I know it...

rtucker knows it...

Bfresh knows it...

TRO knows it...

ANYBODY who has been here longer than 5 minutes...KNOWS IT !!!

Get lost...screwball !!!

Regards,

alf44

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #43960
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
5/20/2006 10:56:48 PM

alf44 5/20/2006 10:36:44 PM

...YOU'RE A FLUCKING WACKO !!!

I know it...

rtucker knows it...

Bfresh knows it...

TRO knows it...

ANYBODY who has been here longer than 5 minutes...KNOWS IT !!!

Get lost...screwball !!!

Regards,

alf44

You crack me up Dork! LOL....the only thing "everybody knows".....is that YOU have ALWAYS been my shadow, and it bothers you sooo much that you go berserk! So put your straight jacket back on so we can give you your meds and get back to talking about stocks and filters!

Isn't it funny how it's only YOU and the CLOWNS you mentioned? It's ALWAYS been that way from the beginning and has NEVER changed. ROFLMAO! You have NEVER offered this forum anything positive....it's always been JEALOUS hatred! Get over it punk!!!!

- THEMIGHTYRIGGS -

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #43965
Ignore alf44
modified
5/21/2006 12:53:23 AM

Ya know...

I HAD a post ready and waiting...but why bother...I mean really !!!

-----------------------------------

Everything that NEEDS to be said about YOU...has already been said...by people as capable...or MORE capable...than I !!!

And for those that don't immediately catch on to the self-serving sociopath we all ALL know and despise...well...give'em a day or so !

I'm sure they'll catch on soon enough !!! LOL

Regards,

alf44

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #43982
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
5/21/2006 12:38:39 PM

Hey "shadow"....get behind me! And stay behind me! LOL....

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #43983
Ignore alf44
5/21/2006 1:20:04 PM

...shouldn't you be smokin' a doob with Johnny Van Zandt...

...or meeting with Vince Neil or something ? ROFL

Regards,

alf44

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #43984
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
5/21/2006 1:43:18 PM

...shouldn't you be smokin' a doob with Johnny Van Zandt...

...or meeting with Vince Neil or something ? ROFL

Regards,

alf44

Actually "Johney" is recovering from appenicitis surgery and doing well. But I'll let him know you asked about him. "Vince" isn't for another 3-weeks yet. But were meeting at Valentino's at the Venetian Hotel in Vegas. Hey Ralph44, glad to see you were paying attention. But if you had any REAL smarts....you'd spend some time on my "Histogram Magic" thread. My gift to you pal....

- GENIUS -

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Thanks to DMA(28,-14) made 12K on SBUX!!<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.