StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · The Ultimate Filter<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
four
5,087 posts
msg #127860
Ignore four
4/5/2016 6:34:01 PM

jimvin
170 posts
msg #127862
Ignore jimvin
4/6/2016 12:24:29 AM

To answer your question, I roll-up my sleeves and:
Work about 3 hours a night on stock "stuff" after the family goes to bed (around 10) including weekends.
Sort by increase, not the default value of volume.
Use a Pring's KST overlay as well as the usual MACD cross-over (Stockcharts.com)
Apply my own hard-won rules (for example, I won't invest in a biotechnology stock; experience suggests they have a high pay-off, but also an extremely high risk, especially in the limited time-frame in which I trade each week; in past years great returns (well int the double-digits) were off-set crushing losses (well into the double-digits)
Track things in Excel spreadsheets

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · The Ultimate Filter<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.