StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Who really wants to find the next NTRI?<< 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 >>Post Follow-up
kanuk
32 posts
msg #42911
Ignore kanuk
4/12/2006 2:38:40 PM

stocktrader:
Your comments re using WARM in NTRI for shorting are certainly encouraging but for those of us with very little disposable cash ($1K) shorting may not be the way to go. Do you feel that, without the WARM displays, there are enough other indicators in NTRI to be successful going long?

stocktrader
294 posts
msg #42914
Ignore stocktrader
4/12/2006 8:04:20 PM

kanuk,

I'm not much of a long term hold person. Usually 3 minutes to 3 days is my goal.

If one takes the original NTRI filter (which is a long filter) from TRO and does backtesting on it over a long period, it is pretty impressive.

The NTRI filter is a trend filter, so one could diversify and possibly do quite well. As TRO say's "Anything can happen" and the stocks have to be traded. The filter is only part of the equation.

If one can get in with a good entry of one of these NTRI filter dollar stocks when they start taking off, this would be optimal.

....Trend is your friend

Best of success, it is not easy to make money.

kanuk
32 posts
msg #42915
Ignore kanuk
4/12/2006 8:32:42 PM

stocktrader:
Exactly where is TRO's original NTRI filter. I'm guessing that it's in this thread dated 3/10/2006 @ 8:57:34 PM. Am I correct?

stocktrader
294 posts
msg #42916
Ignore stocktrader
4/12/2006 10:09:38 PM

Original filter......lol

Yes, there have been a few of them. Use the latest one you can find from TRO, or the one you mention. Most of the changes have been with the selection criteria or displays. I really like the WARM display chart, and trend chart.

Some of my posted derivatives of TRO's work include things that are specific to what I like. One can customize the filter to however one likes.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #42917
Ignore TheRumpledOne
4/12/2006 11:12:58 PM

Exactly where is TRO's original NTRI filter. I'm guessing that it's in this thread dated 3/10/2006 @ 8:57:34 PM. Am I correct?
===============================================================================

It's the first post of this thread.

Each week I update the filter by increasing the number of weeks by 1 so all stocks that were found the first week should still be on the list.

Did anyone see the picks this week?

fixme1too
7 posts
msg #42923
Ignore fixme1too
4/13/2006 12:29:09 AM

Hello Mr. Tro saw the picks for this week didnt really like them for me being that im trading pennies right now. But I did find a couple with the RSI(2)I love this filter the best so far out of all ur filters. Man ur a "FREAK OF NATURE" when is comes to these filters and writing the programs for them and I want to really thank you for all that u do for us. I really mean that too TRO, thanx.
FiXmE1ToO p.s. out of all ur filters which one do u like best.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #42936
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
4/13/2006 11:45:27 AM

Hello Mr. Tro saw the picks for this week didnt really like them for me being that im trading pennies right now. But I did find a couple with the RSI(2)I love this filter the best so far out of all ur filters. Man ur a "FREAK OF NATURE" when is comes to these filters and writing the programs for them and I want to really thank you for all that u do for us. I really mean that too TRO, thanx.
FiXmE1ToO p.s. out of all ur filters which one do u like best.
============================================================================

"FREAK OF NATURE"... you have no idea how much that makes me laugh.

Which filter do I like best?

That's like asking a mechanic which wrench he likes best... you use the right tool for the job!

I wrote versions of the NEXT NTRI filter for pennies and subpennies. Give those a go and let me know if you like any of those picks.

If you really like the filter and are making money, feel free to put some of it in my PayPal account...lol.

stocktrader
294 posts
msg #42939
Ignore stocktrader
4/13/2006 5:25:19 PM

TheRumpledOne 4/13/2006 11:45:27 AM

If you really like the filter and are making money, feel free to put some of it in my PayPal account...lol.
---------------

GOT filter?

lol
Love the green!

fixme1too
7 posts
msg #42969
Ignore fixme1too
4/15/2006 9:34:16 AM

Hey TRO trust me when i start making some money I WILL not for get my mentor. I'm just starting and had been making paper trades. LOVE the Seven Criteria for Fearless Trading on TS. DO u have any way I can instant message u I want to ask u something about TS

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #42973
Ignore TheRumpledOne
4/15/2006 7:19:37 PM

...DO u have any way I can instant message u I want to ask u something about TS
================================================================================

therumpledoneone is on aol, yahoo, msn, paltalk, googletalk, skype... I am pretty easy to find...lol

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Who really wants to find the next NTRI?<< 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.