StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Who really wants to find the next NTRI?<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31 >>Post Follow-up
nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #41798
Ignore nikoschopen
3/6/2006 9:13:36 PM

Bystander de Curioso sez "Yo Genius of no merit, who da frigging A-hole do ya think ya are to take credit for the Elder-Ray? Only Elder da man hisself can rightly accept credit for yo half-ass bull/bear power lame filtas. You dig?"

I think I agree with that assessment. Don't you?

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #41799
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
3/6/2006 9:55:48 PM

Who do I think I am? The ONLY trader is the HISTORY of SF to even mension the "ELDER-RAY!" That's who! I'm also the guy that THE MIGHTY RUMPLEDONE couldn't wait to get his mittens on what I have! I'm also the same guy that makes DOMINATING FILTERS, and FIXES so called "magical ZOOM filters." So I'm surprised at you "niko." I thought by now you would have heard of me. LOL! Oh BTW, you need to work on your E-BONICS lingo. Have you never visited the "Hood?"

Here's a quick reminder of a soon-to-be LEGENDARY filter.....

Fetcher[show stocks where close is above 2
60 day slope of close is above 0
draw Bollinger Bands(20)
Set{Bullpower, high minus ema(13)}
Set{Bearpower, low minus ema(13)}
set{BLb,days(BullPower is above BullPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BLa,days(BullPower is below BullPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BLxBL, BLa - BLb}
set{BRb,days(BearPower is above BearPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BRa,days(BearPower is below BearPower 1 day ago,100)}
set{BRxBR, BRa - BRb}
Bullpower has been decreasing the last 1 day
Bearpower has been increasing the last 1 day
Bearpower is below 0
Draw Bullpower
Draw Bearpower
add column BLxBL
add column BRxBR
average volume(90)is above 100000
volume is above 100000
sort column 6
date offset 2/15/06

/* NORMALIZE accumulation distribution */

set{adval, INDPOSITION(accumulation distribution, 60) * 100 }

/* NORMALIZE momentum(12) */

set{moval, INDPOSITION(momentum(12), 60) * 100}

/* NORMALIZE CCI(14) */

set{ccval, INDPOSITION(CCI(14), 60) * 100 }

/* NORMALIZE williams %r(10) */

set{wrval, INDPOSITION(williams %r(10), 60) * 100 }

/* DRAW THE MP CCIWLR CHART */

and draw wrval
and draw adval on plot wrval
and draw moval on plot wrval
and draw ccval on plot wrval

add column adval
add column ccval
add column moval
add column wrval

adval is between 82 and 94
ccval is Below 30
moval is Below 30
wrval is Below 30
]

THE MIGHTY RIGGS.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #41800
Ignore nikoschopen
3/6/2006 10:44:59 PM

You really shouldn't pick up bad habits from that idiot we all knew as Riggs, who was so starved of attention that he couldn't accept anything less than compliments.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #41801
Ignore TheRumpledOne
3/6/2006 11:47:23 PM

"Who do I think I am? The ONLY trader is the HISTORY of SF to even mension the "ELDER-RAY!" That's who! I'm also the guy that THE MIGHTY RUMPLEDONE couldn't wait to get his mittens on what I have! I'm also the same guy that makes DOMINATING FILTERS, and FIXES so called "magical ZOOM filters." So I'm surprised at you "niko." I thought by now you would have heard of me. LOL! Oh BTW, you need to work on your E-BONICS lingo. Have you never visited the "Hood?""

Riggs, what DO you have that I couldn't wait to get? I don't recall you having anything! I recall sending you a few things.

Riggs, there was no error in the ZOOM LENS FILTER DISPLAY. The code worked.
You just found another way to use it. But look at AAPL, back in mid FEB 2006, all 4 lines of the RSIWLR DISPLAY at/near the bottom... Price between $63 - $66. About 3 days later, price over $70. See if you know how to use the filter, what stocks to trade, and HOW TO TRADE, you make money. Actually, if you only know HOW TO TRADE, you make money, filter or no filter.

See, Riggs, the ZOOM LENS is a filter DISPLAY. In other words, to be used to display pertinent values, just like my PRICE/VOLUME DISPLAY, STOCK DASHBOARD DISPLAY, etc...

StockFetcher's "hidden" power is its ability to calculate and display values.

Selecting stocks is no big deal. YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO TRADE THEM! Otherwise you just might lose $17,000! Anyone who buys stocks just because a filter spits them out isn't trading.

Riggs, this is trading, not magic!!

But, I can see your motive is to distract people from the topic of this thread which is FINDING THE NEXT NTRI.

By the way, XSNX broke the $2 mark today. Let's see, when I "solved" the "puzzle", XSNX was $.28. You could have made over 600% on your money in about 3 months just buying and holding. Not too shabby. A lot more could have been made using well timed exits/entries but, you would have to actually TRADE to get those gains, no filter can do that for you.

So Riggs, you brought Bull Power/Bear Power to the SF table. But those indicators have been posted on other forums long before you came along.

You know what's funny? Ever since I figured out XSNX and a few more stocks, I don't see those emails anymore! Do you think they found us out?

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #41803
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
3/7/2006 2:12:09 AM

********************************************************************************

"You know what's funny? Ever since I figured out XSNX and a few more stocks, I don't see those emails anymore! Do you think they found us out?"

********************************************************************************

Yeah Rumpie! I think all the money they're making from those e-mails is worth losing b/c of all of us here at SF. ROFLMAO! I think they'll now turn their sites on the Australian market since they "found" THERUMPLEDONE'S "detective work" threads. ROFL!!!!

RIGGS. LOL!!!

oldsmar52
104 posts
msg #41807
Ignore oldsmar52
3/7/2006 6:57:54 AM

Some of you may know that there was a "Muddy/Stockfetcher" site on Yahoo that literally got destroyed because Mike Parker and the Rump were constantly in an arguing mode and caused everyone to just move on elsewhere. This is the same thing with the Rump and Riggs. Is there some reason why you two can't just SHUT IT UP responding to each? I can assure you I (and most everyone else) am sick of it!

Koronbock
201 posts
msg #41808
Ignore Koronbock
3/7/2006 8:33:03 AM

Well said, Oldsmar.

RIGGS came to this forum with an inflated ego (look at his other handle "Wallstreetgenius") and is constantly begging for attention and admiration. His childish remarks ("The mighty Riggs") and tons of other crab ("trading contests" nobody wanted or offered, that HE just invented out of his inflated ego) has silenced the vast majority of this otherwise nice, well meaning and civil group.

I have been with this forum from the beginning and have seen other uncivilized psychos coming and going. I hope RIGGS (or whatever his name is) will be in the latter group.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #41809
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
3/7/2006 8:44:55 AM

oldsmar52:

I am one of the Admins of the StockFetcher Yahoo group.

I monitor your posts on that yahoo group because of they way you acted there.

You were one step away from being banned.

oldsmar52
104 posts
msg #41810
Ignore oldsmar52
3/7/2006 8:49:26 AM

To Rump: Address what I said above that wasn't on the money. (Most) everyone is just simply tired of your bickering.

oldsmar52
104 posts
msg #41811
Ignore oldsmar52
3/7/2006 8:53:57 AM

And I forgot...on the Yahoo site, everytime I posted something that was similar to above...the Rump threatened to ban me. Rump posts lots and lots of informative and useful stuff...but takes anything critical like a child...and don't worry Rump this is the last post I'll put here, I'll just be a reader.
Frank

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Who really wants to find the next NTRI?<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.