StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Who's got the answer to this<< >>Post Follow-up
marine2
963 posts
msg #83714
Ignore marine2
12/2/2009 12:54:35 AM

Who knows what two stocks / indexes creates an opposite effect from one another. Meaning for example oil index and Airline stock index seem to be opposites in nature. One goes up while the other goes down. What others out there have the same effect from one another? I know this is a tough question but I just know there are some great minds in our forum that know the answer.

reels
29 posts
msg #83718
Ignore reels
12/2/2009 7:23:18 AM

hi Marine,

try this...

http://www.sectorspdr.com/correlation/

reel

miketranz
956 posts
msg #83744
Ignore miketranz
12/2/2009 2:26:08 PM

Marine,google inverse etf's for a list.Beware,they are very volatile,some move 2x or 3x inverse the index.Observe first,trade second...

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #83746
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
12/2/2009 2:43:44 PM

Direxion 3x Bull and 3x Bear ETFs

Proshares and Powershares have 2x versions as well - there are well known. This may not be what you are looking for, but they certainly do provide mirror image performance.

marine2
963 posts
msg #83772
Ignore marine2
12/3/2009 12:40:56 AM

Thank you to all of you that answered back. I will do more study on what you all have said here. I appreciate the help.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Who's got the answer to this<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.