StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Yearly close filter<< >>Post Follow-up
drawerguy
14 posts
msg #119012
Ignore drawerguy
4/7/2014 8:25:59 PM

Hello out there,

I am trying to write a yearly close filter, but I'm not having any luck. The phrasing seems like it would be simple enough but for some reason I'm getting it wrong. For instance today is the7th of April, so I wrote:

price 1 day ago crossed above price 91 days ago
price > 1
volume > 500000
add column industry

91 days ago being the close on December 31st, 2013

Can some one help me with this?

Thanks

duke56468
683 posts
msg #119037
Ignore duke56468
4/8/2014 5:46:47 PM

Maybe this

Fetcher[show close crossed above close 91 days ago
sp500
add column close 91 days ago
]

drawerguy
14 posts
msg #119050
Ignore drawerguy
4/9/2014 3:35:04 PM

Hey duke,

Thank you very much. You nailed it it! At first I thought it was wrong, but thats because I made the mistake of thinking that Dec 31st was 91 days ago, when it was actually 66 days ago on that day . Today its 68 days ago.

So thanks again!

dguy

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Yearly close filter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.