StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · big positive divergences lead to big big gains<< >>Post Follow-up
holygrail
72 posts
msg #29069
Ignore holygrail
10/5/2003 4:06:27 PM

what i mean by positive divergences is using the rsi(2) when it has bottomed out and reversed up- usually on these stocks <0.50 you can make a fortune when this occurs- the rsi(2) is the worlds best indicator over any time frame especially the daily time frame. lets take neom for example it ran down from 0.26 to 0.096 over a weel with massive bottom mm buying last week when it was at 0.14 going down its rsi(2) was at 4% now that it has reversed up and closed at 0.14 again its rsi(2) is now 74% or a plus 70% which is gigantic and the bigger this pos divergence the bigger the move up and it works 98% of the time on any stock or index(this is why i am the worlds best qqq option player- i have over a 300 win streak in a row playing the qqq calls and puts -average gain is >300%) also when the nasdaq 100 reached 800 and reversed it had a pos divergence of 27% shortly after it went to 960 and is still going up. other penny stocks showing positive diverges are exbt 44% at 0.45 ythk 60% at 0.195 gtel 65% at 0.031 aac at 0.48 52% kfl at 0.18 is 64%. Usaully with pos div >50% on stocks less thasn 0.50 you see a gain of 50-300% <2 weeks. anyway does anyone know how to contruct a filter that would pick up these positive diverges on anything--if you can figure this out you will be rich$$$$$$ also kfl gtel neom exbt ythk all have big insider buying at their dead bottom in the last 3 mionths

mika
131 posts
msg #29073
Ignore mika
10/5/2003 4:53:23 PM

If I follow you, and that is a big if, you want something like this:

Price has increased/decreased by less/more than X percent over y period of time
RSI(2) has increased/decreased by less/more than zX percent over y period of time
z being any multiple you care to input. I guess 2 to 3 times would be dramatic enough

JoeGrossinger
165 posts
msg #29075
Ignore JoeGrossinger
10/5/2003 6:53:58 PM

What differgence?
In NEOM you have a high of .439 with the RSI(2)peaking at about the same place.

At the bottom of .096 the RSI(2) also bottomed at about the same place.

I don't understand what divergance you are referring to?
Are you just referring to the fact that RSI(2) has set a bottom 1 day ago and now is moving up?

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · big positive divergences lead to big big gains<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.