StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · gap up and gap down--need your help<< >>Post Follow-up
sunny101
53 posts
msg #108977
Ignore sunny101
11/24/2012 7:16:44 AM

can anyone help me please
i am looking for stocks which gapped down and also touched the moving average 200 on a daily bar. can anyone help....thanks a lot

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #108978
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
11/24/2012 8:24:56 AM

Something like this?

Fetcher[

open below low 1 day ago
low below MA(200)
close above MA(200)
close above 5
]

Since you said "touched", I assume you meant the low crossed below the MA(200) but at the end of the day it closed above.

I added "close above 5" to eliminate penny stocks, and to keep you in a range where the bid/ask spread does not eat up any profits you might make.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · gap up and gap down--need your help<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.