StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · help with 2 ideas.<< >>Post Follow-up
mdl060374
94 posts
msg #97610
Ignore mdl060374
11/24/2010 11:12:40 PM

using the RFR layout based on 100 days, I was curious if TRO or someone else could help me with this.

I have basically 2 separate ideas for 2 filters.

1)
I am looking to trade stocks with frequent big candle days (large net gain or net loss) so is there a way to adjust RFR, to rank stocks based on combined days of LOSS or GAIN, based on the CLOSE (not high or low comapred to the open.?)

I am doing this b/c I want a good universe of stocks to look at for various setups, once I have established strong intraday momentum..

2)

Another idea I would like with the RFR layout, is finding stocks that have a frequent "doji-like" patterns, based on last 100 days.

(the idea is to find stocks that have decent volatility and intraday swing, but usually dont close with large gains/losses. These would ideally make for good fading candidates. (in other words, they revert towards the opening price somewhat.)

any help you would have would be great! thanks.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · help with 2 ideas.<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.