StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · i will help you make millions with very little money-i need your help<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
trek
72 posts
msg #58205
Ignore trek
12/16/2007 8:08:07 PM

Mary
It sounds like you're talking about placing trades before the Approval Date in your first post. Then in your second post you mention NBIX and it seems you're saying to buy Calls after the Date, since you mention the block trades that took place after the drop occured.

Please clarify?

Also have you tested using straddles before the date, so you don't have to be right about the direction of the move?

thanks,

trek

P.S. Also thank to Stan22 for the links, very helpful.
The website mentioned in the link looks promising as well

maxxam80
108 posts
msg #58219
Ignore maxxam80
12/17/2007 12:07:55 PM

Mary I think you are bad giving threads titles like I will help you make millions

I know for a fact that people who paid to use your email alerts lost a lot of money because of your instructions

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #58220
Ignore nikoschopen
12/17/2007 12:35:07 PM

I know for a fact that people who paid to use your email alerts lost a lot of money because of your instructions

Is this true? Wow! I don't mean Mary's business acumen but for those who got duped.

BullsMakeMoney
12 posts
msg #58237
Ignore BullsMakeMoney
12/17/2007 5:38:02 PM

How many people are making money with purely directional calls anyway? Not in this volatile market.

moqual
38 posts
msg #58272
Ignore moqual
12/18/2007 6:33:35 PM

It's not very wise to blindly take someone's recommendation without convincing yourself first. That way you won't end up pointing fingers

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #58273
Ignore nikoschopen
12/18/2007 6:53:39 PM

It's not very wise to blindly take someone's recommendation without convincing yourself first. That way you won't end up pointing fingers.

The fact of the matter is that, with so much at stake, there are irresponsible idiots who take advantage of those who are desperately in need of help, much like the shamelessly opportunistic pitch flaunted by snake oil operators on terminally ill patients for monetary gains.

Systrader
56 posts
msg #58285
Ignore Systrader
12/19/2007 1:44:57 AM

You can track early new of FDA approvals or mergers and acquistions directly and
quickly from a newswire like PRnewswire.

http://prnewswire.com/

The sidebar menu has categories for Mergers as well as health news for FDA info.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · i will help you make millions with very little money-i need your help<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.